• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Helpful cap site.

Rate this topic

Yeah, CapGeek is the go-to site for most of LGW regarding possible signings and trades.

Little known fact, our own Matt helped design their current cap calculator with their most recent overhaul.

I didn't know that, how cool.

I vaguely remember Matt's name coming up in reference to something at Capgeek, but had no idea what. I've also never looked at the cap calculator, neat widget. The web developer in me appreciates what went into making that.

Yeah, CapGeek is the go-to site for most of LGW regarding possible signings and trades.

Little known fact, our own Matt helped design their current cap calculator with their most recent overhaul.

The two Red Wings Matts combine! Matt of RedWingsCentral fame is the guy who created CapGeek. Until recently I thought it was the same LGW Matt. Now they've actually mingled. :lol:

The loving and warm posts, are so wonderfull. As stated earlier, I am new here. I have no idea what has been posted before I joined. I did notice that LGW info is out of date, which is why I posted it.

The loving and warm posts, are so wonderfull. As stated earlier, I am new here. I have no idea what has been posted before I joined. I did notice that LGW info is out of date, which is why I posted it.

It's all good brotha, don't worry about it. It's a great group of people around here, the majority are great and have outstanding hockey insight, but there will be the occasional others. Hope you're enjoying the forum so far, and hopefully we'll get to know you!

just a heads up...a lot of the people on this site know so much about the wings/hockey it's scary!...chances are if you've found something or heard about something, LGW already knows about it lol, especially something as common as capgeek....don't go crazy with the threads either...

It's all good brotha, don't worry about it. It's a great group of people around here, the majority are great and have outstanding hockey insight, but there will be the occasional others. Hope you're enjoying the forum so far, and hopefully we'll get to know you!

No problems, and thanks. I came here, because i heard some really good things about this site. Other sites i am on, have people who's opinions i respect kept pointing me to here. So here I am. Sometimes I will be in the majority on opinions, and sometimes minority. But that is fine as long as we all stay civil.