http://sports.yahoo....-210438973.htmlPosted Image

#2 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

I think this link will work better: http://sports.yahoo....html#more-32684
your's didn't work upon original click, had to go into puck daddy and retrieve the article. still reading though

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#3 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Sounds about right.

#4 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:08 PM

I lol'd at Raddletits and "good bye boner".

#5 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

Suck it Preds
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#6 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

"If cute and dumb go hand-in-hand, Nashville fans are puppies wearing little nurse coats licking the sadness off a baby's face."

:lol:

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#7 centcougar07

centcougar07

Rookie

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:08 AM

I understand people wanting Nashville to lose after they knocked us out, but them being dispatched so easily by Phoenix only make us look worse.

#8 Dimaline312000

Dimaline312000

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

Bye Bye Preds, Now you know how we feel.

#9 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

Posted Image

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#10 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,055 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I understand people wanting Nashville to lose after they knocked us out, but them being dispatched so easily by Phoenix only make us look worse.

The Preds are the Antiwings. It's how they're built. It's how they play. It's what they live for. Beating the Detroit Red Wings. Needless to say, they don't stack up quite so well against the 'yotes.

The Wings stack up better against the 'yotes than against the Preds.

Not saying the Wings don't look bad right now, just pointing out the match-ups factor.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#11 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

Together, signing Suter and Weber is impossible. Bridgestone Arena is the #1 bandwagon red ink bleeding venue in the United States and it's only reason to go there is to watch the Preds s*** the bed against the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. What the Nashville Predators could not do in this series is score...ONE GOAL.

Edited by Hatethedrake!, 09 May 2012 - 12:54 PM.

Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#12 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

The Preds are the Antiwings. It's how they're built. It's how they play. It's what they live for. Beating the Detroit Red Wings. Needless to say, they don't stack up quite so well against the 'yotes.

Not saying the Wings don't look bad right now, just pointing out the match-ups factor.

Couldn't this also apply to how the Sharks are built too.

Got FSD setup with all it's glory.  Plan to have pre and post game coverage along with Wingspan and 24/7.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#13 centcougar07

centcougar07

Rookie

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

I doubt that the Preds organization goes out year after year with the single goal of defeating the Wings. Every team in the NHL matches up better with some teams and not as well with others. You still have to get the job done when the time comes.

#14 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

I doubt that the Preds organization goes out year after year with the single goal of defeating the Wings. Every team in the NHL matches up better with some teams and not as well with others. You still have to get the job done when the time comes.

Who knows. Not to bring basketball into this but I know the Suns felt that to go further in the playoffs they had to get past the Spurs. Took them years before they did, still no championship. Who knows if that's how some organizations feel about the Wings, to get farther in the playoffs you have to go through them.

#15 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-210438973.htmlPosted Image

Far as I'm concerned, you're welcome back here whenever you want to come visit. :thumbup: :beerbuddy:

I feel bad for you but sure as hell not for some of your players...like Weber, Radulov, etc. <_<

I think Trotz or Whoever already said they fashioned themselves after the Wings.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#16 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Who knows. Not to bring basketball into this but I know the Suns felt that to go further in the playoffs they had to get past the Spurs. Took them years before they did, still no championship. Who knows if that's how some organizations feel about the Wings, to get farther in the playoffs you have to go through them.

Ha, you said Suns and I knew Spurs would follow. Go Spurs Go!

Back on topic: It's actually been pretty well known that some teams build themselves with the aspiration of getting past the Wings. The Preds pretty much came out and said that this year as well. You know what they say....to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#17 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

i think that is a good thing. The team as it is currently is not very good. the sooner management and players realize this the better. hopefully this gives management some urgency, and players a little kick in the rear end that they need to play better