• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

2011-2012 predators eulogy

Rate this topic

I understand people wanting Nashville to lose after they knocked us out, but them being dispatched so easily by Phoenix only make us look worse.

The Preds are the Antiwings. It's how they're built. It's how they play. It's what they live for. Beating the Detroit Red Wings. Needless to say, they don't stack up quite so well against the 'yotes.

The Wings stack up better against the 'yotes than against the Preds.

Not saying the Wings don't look bad right now, just pointing out the match-ups factor.

Guest Hatethedrake!

predsbanner.jpg?adb689

Together, signing Suter and Weber is impossible. Bridgestone Arena is the #1 bandwagon red ink bleeding venue in the United States and it's only reason to go there is to watch the Preds s*** the bed against the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team. What the Nashville Predators could not do in this series is score...ONE GOAL.

Edited by Hatethedrake!

The Preds are the Antiwings. It's how they're built. It's how they play. It's what they live for. Beating the Detroit Red Wings. Needless to say, they don't stack up quite so well against the 'yotes.

Not saying the Wings don't look bad right now, just pointing out the match-ups factor.

Couldn't this also apply to how the Sharks are built too.

I doubt that the Preds organization goes out year after year with the single goal of defeating the Wings. Every team in the NHL matches up better with some teams and not as well with others. You still have to get the job done when the time comes.

I doubt that the Preds organization goes out year after year with the single goal of defeating the Wings. Every team in the NHL matches up better with some teams and not as well with others. You still have to get the job done when the time comes.

Who knows. Not to bring basketball into this but I know the Suns felt that to go further in the playoffs they had to get past the Spurs. Took them years before they did, still no championship. Who knows if that's how some organizations feel about the Wings, to get farther in the playoffs you have to go through them.

Far as I'm concerned, you're welcome back here whenever you want to come visit. :thumbup: :beerbuddy:

I feel bad for you but sure as hell not for some of your players...like Weber, Radulov, etc. <_<

I think Trotz or Whoever already said they fashioned themselves after the Wings.

Who knows. Not to bring basketball into this but I know the Suns felt that to go further in the playoffs they had to get past the Spurs. Took them years before they did, still no championship. Who knows if that's how some organizations feel about the Wings, to get farther in the playoffs you have to go through them.

Ha, you said Suns and I knew Spurs would follow. Go Spurs Go!

Back on topic: It's actually been pretty well known that some teams build themselves with the aspiration of getting past the Wings. The Preds pretty much came out and said that this year as well. You know what they say....to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

I understand people wanting Nashville to lose after they knocked us out, but them being dispatched so easily by Phoenix only make us look worse.

i think that is a good thing. The team as it is currently is not very good. the sooner management and players realize this the better. hopefully this gives management some urgency, and players a little kick in the rear end that they need to play better