• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Looks like both teams still ned to shake off some rust.

Quick maybe, but otherwise the Kings have been picking up right where they left off.

Well, maybe the officials too. The linesmen are killing me with the faceoffs here. Just drop the puck!

Divine intervention.

Coyotes were being flat-out embarrassed. I was actually cringing for them. So God threw the dogs a bone.

Well, the refs threw them a bone. They've bit on three Yotes dives tonight. Dustin Brown got out Dustin Browned on the second one. Then Smith totally sold that interference.

It's amazing all the ways Carter can manage not to score a goal. He's seriously the Filppula of Los Angeles.

Just started watching this one right before the yotes tied it up...I think the kings will be too much for them but damn if they don't have fight. I would love to be able to go to a SCF game here, though im sure it would be bittersweet. Wish it was the wings...*sigh*

A team like the Coyotes that doesn't possess top-end talent may win a round or two, but they eventually meet a team that can match them in the grit department and has more skill.

Edited by Manoir

I think the Kings will expose Smith this round. They have a defined Top 6, plus an energetic 3rd, and a 4th line that's scoring goals.

Guest Hatethedrake!

The LA Express keeps rolling. When Quick let in the centre ice goal, I had flashbacks of Ozzy from '98. Anyway, the Kings size is really giving the Coyotes problems. 9-1 in the playoffs so far. 6-0 on the road. Impressive.

Kings are steamrolling over the Yotes, refs, and their own mistakes. This team will take the series.

It'll be interesting to see them fall behind in a series or face some sort of adversity. They've been mature and keeping it together so far, but I don't know if they would necessarily have the experience to not panic when in a hole.

I just love quicks style. I love how he spiders down and excels up when people screen and try to go high. God you cant help but love the kid, except for when he straight stones us on 48 shots and we lose. Then i hate him for the night and a few hours into the morning. Bastard.

Were any of you guys watching this game last night and thinking, man IF we had our s*** toghther we could beat either of these teams. I know I was, just wondering what you all thought

Edited by crispychris

Were any of you guys watching this game last night and thinking, man IF we had our s*** toghther we could beat either of these teams. I know I was, just wondering what you all thought

Honestly I was thinking, Detroit would've gotten crushed by this LA team. And probably would've lost to Phoenix too.

One of the Wings biggest weaknesses is getting easily rattled by a fast physical forecheck, and that's exactly what the Kings bring. Not to mention the Kings are getting better goaltending, their star players are scoring clutch goals, and their 3rd and 4th lines are contributing. The Wings had almost none of that. Their defense has so much less experience than the Wings but looks so much more poised.

I'm glad the Kings didnt play the Wings in the playoffs. I'm a Kings fan, but the Wings will always be my #1 team. And I wouldn't want to see them get manhandled the way Vancouver and St. Louis have.