• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Honestly I was thinking, Detroit would've gotten crushed by this LA team. And probably would've lost to Phoenix too.

One of the Wings biggest weaknesses is getting easily rattled by a fast physical forecheck, and that's exactly what the Kings bring. Not to mention the Kings are getting better goaltending, their star players are scoring clutch goals, and their 3rd and 4th lines are contributing. The Wings had almost none of that. Their defense has so much less experience than the Wings but looks so much more poised.

I'm glad the Kings didnt play the Wings in the playoffs. I'm a Kings fan, but the Wings will always be my #1 team. And I wouldn't want to see them get manhandled the way Vancouver and St. Louis have.

I would take Dustin Brown over anyone on our team.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I would take Jiri Hudler over anyone on the Wings except for Jiri Hudler.

anyone feel like going to the game tonight in Phoenix? Stubhub has plenty of tickets available in the $22-$35 range. If you're flush with cash there's a lot of seats available in the lower bowl for tonight too.

I thought about it but don't think it's gonna happen. I promised myself I was done spending money on hockey tickets for the year unless they made it to the SCF.

some terrible officiating as usual... doan gets tossed because lewis intentionally turned his back to him at the last second... then brown gets a strong shot to the knee and gets called for diving???

some terrible officiating as usual... doan gets tossed because lewis intentionally turned his back to him at the last second... then brown gets a strong shot to the knee and gets called for diving???

Agreed. I was glad they at least got Yandle for the suckerpunch uppercut during the scrum.

Doan maybe deserved two. Even if Lewis hadn't turned he was far enough from the boards that it probably wouldn't have ended well, but Lewis put himself in a vulnerable position at the last second. Because Doan is often such a dirty player though, it's hard for me to shed a tear. They had a highlight reel of his WWE style takedowns as they were going to commercial.

And the call on Brown was reputation. He embellishes, so things like that are gonna happen. Though it seemed legit for a whack like that.