• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Shane Doan being a ****** in the handshake line. Classless.

I am not a fan of Doan and I am happy the Kings won but Doan wasn't be classless. His teammate just got injured right before they lost the game and it was a questionable hit. He's pissed and has every reason to be. If that was the Wings I'd hope they'd speak up to whoever did that to their teammate as well.

Shane Doan being a ****** in the handshake line. Classless.

It's funny that he of all people is upset over a questionable hit.

Brown made good hard shoulder contact and didn't change his leg position. Tough hit, not ideal, but get over it.

Smith with the slash after the series winning goal by Penner. It's nice to see him lose.

That entire overtime was insanity.

Doughty going bananas over an arguable call and an offsides.

Mike Smith losing his glove for a good 30 seconds of play.

Brown's knee on knee hit immediately after an offsides call.

Penner scoring the next shift.

Coyotes fans throwing trash after trash on the ice.

The Yotes digging into Brown during THE HANDSHAKE LINE.

Brown accepting the winning trophy in the opponent's barn after dealing a potentially illegal hit that resulted in a big injury.

Insanity.

What do you think guys?

Knee-on-knee?

It was knee on knee but he wasn't trying to compensate for him getting around him. He was turning so that left knee was out regardless. Plus he got significant shoulder contact in the hit.

I am not a fan of Doan and I am happy the Kings won but Doan wasn't be classless. His teammate just got injured right before they lost the game and it was a questionable hit. He's pissed and has every reason to be. If that was the Wings I'd hope they'd speak up to whoever did that to their teammate as well.

So you'd want Lidstrom to openly challenge the captain of another team in the handshake line after what turned out to be a legal hit? Sorry, that is classless.

Doughty going bananas over an arguable call and an offsides.

Mike Smith losing his glove for a good 30 seconds of play.

Brown's knee on knee hit immediately after an offsides call.

Penner scoring the next shift.

The Yotes digging into Brown during THE HANDSHAKE LINE.

Brown accepting the winning trophy in the opponent's barn after dealing a potentially illegal hit that resulted in a big injury.

Insanity.

It was knee on knee but he wasn't trying to compensate for him getting around him. He was turning so that left knee was out regardless. Plus he got significant shoulder contact in the hit.

Agreed.

That was one of the craziest OT's I've seen.

And Doan is a POS.

Three things...

One, I am really surprised at Doan giving Smith an earful in the handshake line. Now is not the time to berate your Goalie...pretty classless. Your team made it much farther in the playoffs than it had any right to. Be glad and stfu.

Two, I think Brown's hit will make it to a nice Shanaban vid tomorrow or the next day.

Three...do we have pics of the girl sitting behind Dave Tippett? :lol:

You're making a stretch here by calling them fans...most of those people haven't seen a hockey game until the last couple of weeks.

Smith thinks Brown should be suspended forever for his hit.

“If Raffi Torres gets 25 games for his hit during the play then this guy (Brown) ought to be done forever,” Smith said.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/23/smith-on-brown-if-raffi-torres-gets-25-games-then-he-ought-to-be-out-forever/

Smith has the composure and maturity of a teenage girl.

Smith thinks Brown should be suspended forever for his hit.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/23/smith-on-brown-if-raffi-torres-gets-25-games-then-he-ought-to-be-out-forever/

Smith has the composure and maturity of a teenage girl.

:lol: ok, that just made my night...what a joke...

I think some kind of suspension will be handed down...maybe a game or two, max. I know a lot of you guys don't like to hear that, but that is the way the playoffs have been so far.