• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#6 New Jersey Devils vs. #1 New York Rangers

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Like Mick would say, the Rags look a day late and a dollar short.

Might be but you cant really blame them they are coming two huge 7 series games.

WTF is that? Send out Scott now and set the tone for game 6.

He's in the press box. Rupp, Prust, and Bickel have been trying to fight all series. NJD haven't been effected by it- Rupp 'punched' Brodeur last game and there has been no response tonight.

The Rangers greatest strength, those big strong crease clearing defensemen is now becoming a weakness. Even the best netminders can look average if their defense is slowing. Those guys are worn down. I don't know what Del Zotto is doing or if he's playing a game in his head different from the one on the ice. I have tickets to a play on Friday night with my wife or I'd be hitting Stub Hub right now.

I guarantee somewhere Steve Smith was cheering for Richards to score an own goal on Lundqvist and get him off the hook for his goal on Fuhr.

So does anyone think in their right kind that if/when the Devils win the Choice that Parise is going anywhere? he's been absolutely huge for them in the playoffs. I know they're having financial issues but they would need to do whatever they needed to in order to retain their captain and best player alongside Kovalchuk

So does anyone think in their right kind that if/when the Devils win the Choice that Parise is going anywhere? he's been absolutely huge for them in the playoffs. I know they're having financial issues but they would need to do whatever they needed to in order to retain their captain and best player alongside Kovalchuk

I worry about this, too. He wanted to leave to go to a contender. Now the Devils are a contender. The Rangers, goons or not, need to take them out.

What s***ty officiating this game. That call for goalie interference was retarded and the nhl needs to fix that because Marty was clearly out of his crease and he skated out into the Ranger player... his own fault! Anyways it is a shame that the only Rangers player who seemed to show up tonight was Henrik Lunquivst who has made tons of nice saves this game and had zero chance on either goal.

If Parise wins the Cup and stays in Jersey, maybe we can turn our hope to the King getting fed up with the Rangers and their lack of goal support and demand a trade to the Wings hahaha (one could only dream).

But seriously, Brad Richards has had a TERRIBLE series and has not been worth half of what his contract is this year. Gaborick too (playoffs).

Hopefully the Rangers can come back, but doesn't look like it,.

Devils are cockblocking big time here.

If this were the NBA, the league would make sure the Devils don't land in the Finals, for ratings purposes. Oh well.

Hope LA wins, or else the Devils will have 4 Cups in the last two decades.