• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MTU_Huskies963

Patrick Kane at it again

Rate this topic

He is 23 yrs old and has a job where he makes over 6 million dollars a year, and is at the top level (all star, cup winner, etc.) in his field.

I'm not necessarily a Patty Kane fan, but for pete's sake, have a good weekend drinking, Young Mr. Kane.

I don't think the issue is with him drinking, all NHL players drink. The issue is him getting black out drunk in settings like that. If you are the front office of an organization, those are not the situations you want your players to be.

As to what actually happened that weekend, it'll probably be a lot of rumors and stories with little proof. One thing is for certain though, Kane is a douchebag.

I get that he's 23 and rich and having fun, but there's plenty of ways to go out and drink and have a good time without announcing to the world "I'm Patrick Kane!!" every step of the way.

I don't think the issue is with him drinking, all NHL players drink. The issue is him getting black out drunk in settings like that. If you are the front office of an organization, those are not the situations you want your players to be.

It's stuff like this that's the issue...

"Kane got kicked out of the Kappa Sig party I was at for trying to choke a girl."

It's stuff like this that's the issue...

"Kane got kicked out of the Kappa Sig party I was at for trying to choke a girl."

exactly.

Even a rumor of something like that coming out is not good for Kane or his team.

Like I said, he could still go out and drink and have a good time but do it in a way it doesn't reflect poorly on him or the organization that is paying him $6+ mill a year.

exactly.

Even a rumor of something like that coming out is not good for Kane or his team.

Like I said, he could still go out and drink and have a good time but do it in a way it doesn't reflect poorly on him or the organization that is paying him $6+ mill a year.

Exactly, people are saying no need to intervene it's not hurting his play on the ice yet. If you are the front office of a major sports team, you do not wait until it does. At that pointed you waited to long, and you are facing criticism.

I'll take anything that serves as distraction to Blackhawks and makes this franchise worse.

Kane being immature d*ck is nothing new, but I'll obviously take it. I only wish it got even worse in their locker room

and this moron kid pests the climate and sets bad example to the rest of this crappy team.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Kane isn't the only player in the NHL to go to bars and get wasted. It has always been part of the culture of being an NHL hockey player. Most players handle it much better than Kane does. He never had a vet take him under his wing and show him the proper way of being a professional. Some young guys like Toews don't need the guidance but Kane does. The Hawks just let him get away with it because he is one of their stars. Much like the Tigers do with Cabrera. He's an alcoholic but who cares? He is our best player so just ignore it.

A young endless rich NHL player going out having fun in the offseason? No problem

A young endless rich NHL player choking a girl while being drunk? Big problem but until there is some real proof to this I am not buying into it. I mean if so the Bodyguards would have kicked him out in a different "manner".

Gott love the life of a young NHL player hot chicks evereywhere, great beachhouses gorgeaus cars. Not a Kane fan mind you would take captain Serious 100 of 100 times over him.

No problem bringing this gem back.

patrick-kane-limo.jpg

That was the picture on the back of their t-shirts, rofl. I'm all down with the kid sippin em back if he can maintain a good personality. He sounds like an absolute ****** and a half though, lifting up chicks glasses and saying 'ehhh not good enough'. It just seems like he can't drink in public, or needs a babysitter while doing so.

Guest The Axe

Meanwhile, almost half of the Red Wings are banging themselves up in some Euro tournament that means absolutely NOTHING to the Detroit Red Wings and their fan base. And no one gives a flying crap about that? Total Bulls***.

Meanwhile, almost half of the Red Wings are banging themselves up in some Euro tournament that means absolutely NOTHING to the Detroit Red Wings and their fan base. And no one gives a flying crap about that? Total Bulls***.

Agreed. I'd rather they were taking it easy for a while and then getting ready for next season.