• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MTU_Huskies963

Patrick Kane at it again

Rate this topic

Meanwhile, almost half of the Red Wings are banging themselves up in some Euro tournament that means absolutely NOTHING to the Detroit Red Wings and their fan base. And no one gives a flying crap about that? Total Bulls***.

Seriously? Lots of us are following them.

Out boys have the rest of the summer to party to their hearts' content. They (hopefully) won't be doing things to make headlines because of their partying behaviour, so no, we won't be talking about them.

He is 23 yrs old and has a job where he makes over 6 million dollars a year, and is at the top level (all star, cup winner, etc.) in his field.

I'm not necessarily a Patty Kane fan, but for pete's sake, have a good weekend drinking, Young Mr. Kane.

Alcohol doesn't make you a different person it can just amplify certain traits and remove inhibitions. If you're a misogynist ******* when you're drunk it's not some kind of demonic possession... that s*** is just normally under the surface.

"I was drunk" isn't carte blanche for douchebaggadry.

All that being said... he isn't the only entitled douchebag in the Atlantic Division. A certain Boston forward from Halifax has been thrown out of his share of clubs for being an obnoxious dickbag (a family member of mine witnessed Brad Marchand's antics in a bar this summer after he won the Cup).

Alcohol doesn't make you a different person it can just amplify certain traits and remove inhibitions. If you're a misogynist ******* when you're drunk it's not some kind of demonic possession... that s*** is just normally under the surface.

"I was drunk" isn't carte blanche for douchebaggadry.

All that being said... he isn't the only entitled douchebag in the Atlantic Division. A certain Boston forward from Halifax has been thrown out of his share of clubs for being an obnoxious dickbag (a family member of mine witnessed Brad Marchand's antics in a bar this summer after he won the Cup).

Atlantic?

:hehe:

Meanwhile, almost half of the Red Wings are banging themselves up in some Euro tournament that means absolutely NOTHING to the Detroit Red Wings and their fan base. And no one gives a flying crap about that? Total Bulls***.

They were banged up during the regular and post season... Nothing has changed

Think this'll make it into the next "Peggy" commercial?

Peggy, OK, I need bail money

What's your name?

Kane, Patrick

Zee hockey player?

(Screenplay says sound of cell door clanking in background)

Yeah

Tell me, how you fall off barstool from the left side?

7196928466_0e3b293bae_b.jpg

Guest Crymson

I'm so sorry that the players won't conform their summer agendas to meet your wishes. I can see that it's very hard on you.

I don't think the issue is with him drinking, all NHL players drink. The issue is him getting black out drunk in settings like that. If you are the front office of an organization, those are not the situations you want your players to be.

And if he's that consistent at it, then he's got a problem and could very well be in denial. I'd like to feel bad for him, but right now, no.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I never realized but read that picture was taken at the last Olympics?

Is that true???

Yes, it is true. Kane was dating Jordan Tootoo at the time.

Best episode potential ever! the Mike Richards one was pretty good. He's yappy and quite humourous.

After reading this I was wondering who would win in a drinking contest/******-off between Kane, Richards, and Jeff Carter. Kane really seems like the most flagrant ******, but Carter can probably drink more based on his size, and has been known to bleach the tips of his hair.

It's a shame that we once had players like Bobby Orr scoring Stanley Cup winning overtime goals and now this drunken fool.

Yeah, because players in the 70s never used to get drunk and hit on women. And everyone had camera-phones in those days too, they just chose to respect the privacy of sports stars in that era :rolleyes: