• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

I never realized but read that picture was taken at the last Olympics?

Is that true???

Yes, it is true. Kane was dating Jordan Tootoo at the time.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#42 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

2 5's make a 10?

Not always... sometimes.

A 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2.

And it looks like that pic was taken long after 2.

#43 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

I'm imagining what would have happened if he had been this much of an a$$hole when he played in London. The Brothers Hunter wouldn't have put up with this stuff.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#44 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Best episode potential ever! the Mike Richards one was pretty good. He's yappy and quite humourous.

After reading this I was wondering who would win in a drinking contest/******-off between Kane, Richards, and Jeff Carter. Kane really seems like the most flagrant ******, but Carter can probably drink more based on his size, and has been known to bleach the tips of his hair.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#45 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Chicago media weighs in

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#46 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

CBS Sports.

#47 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I859Uym2sAQ

#48 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

It's a shame that we once had players like Bobby Orr scoring Stanley Cup winning overtime goals and now this drunken fool.

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#49 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:42 AM

It's a shame that we once had players like Bobby Orr scoring Stanley Cup winning overtime goals and now this drunken fool.

Yeah, because players in the 70s never used to get drunk and hit on women. And everyone had camera-phones in those days too, they just chose to respect the privacy of sports stars in that era :rolleyes:
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#50 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

I thought the Chicago organization was just a little bit brighter than what they are showing. They're still treating Kane as a long-term investment and not as the embarrassment that he has turned out to be.

#51 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

I thought the Chicago organization was just a little bit brighter than what they are showing. They're still treating Kane as a long-term investment and not as the embarrassment that he has turned out to be.

I don't think Stan Bowman is bright at all. He took over a Cup winning club built by Dale Tallon and they have become worse each year since he took over. He just re-signed Jamal Mayers and gave Johnny Oduya (who stinks) a 3 year deal. As for Kane, the Hawks will give him alot of rope because he was drafted 1st overall and because he was a big part of their Cup winning team. It's funny how Kane and Toews are around the same age. Toews acts like a young Yzerman and Kane acts like a young Dennis Rodman.

Edited by Hatethedrake!, 30 May 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#52 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#53 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

Posted Image

:lol:

#54 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,873 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, because players in the 70s never used to get drunk and hit on women. And everyone had camera-phones in those days too, they just chose to respect the privacy of sports stars in that era :rolleyes:

Privacy of sports stars?

The guy couldn't have drawn more attention to himself short of holding a press conference where people watch him get hammered.

It's not like someone took pictures from a party in Kane's backyard. He went to the University of Wisconsin (no idea why you go to Wisconsin to celebrate Cinco de Mayo) with custom made t-shirts for the event and made a total ass of himself.

When someone pays you $6 mill a year and you're one of the faces of the franchise, like it or not you have to know that the things you do in your personal life will reflect on the organization. It's not like he needs to be going to church 5 days a week. Just don't make such a drunken spectacle of yourself. People in their 20s may not disapprove, but I bet a lot of hockey mom's would think twice about buying their kid a Kane jersey if he keeps this up.

#55 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

I hope Toews takes him aside and tells him to knock it off.

The worst thing Toews has ever done off the ice is shooting that horrible commercial with Kane.

#56 Krayzie_Bone

Krayzie_Bone

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

Everyone has issues from time to time. I hope he can get it under control. The sad part to me is those pictures where he seems to be by himself all the time. WTF was he doing there did he even have friends there or was he just there getting wasted thinking im patrick kane and I can do what I want?

#57 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

Everyone has issues from time to time. I hope he can get it under control. The sad part to me is those pictures where he seems to be by himself all the time. WTF was he doing there did he even have friends there or was he just there getting wasted thinking im patrick kane and I can do what I want?

I'd be willing to bet the latter option.

#58 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

Privacy of sports stars?

The guy couldn't have drawn more attention to himself short of holding a press conference where people watch him get hammered.

It's not like someone took pictures from a party in Kane's backyard. He went to the University of Wisconsin (no idea why you go to Wisconsin to celebrate Cinco de Mayo) with custom made t-shirts for the event and made a total ass of himself.

When someone pays you $6 mill a year and you're one of the faces of the franchise, like it or not you have to know that the things you do in your personal life will reflect on the organization. It's not like he needs to be going to church 5 days a week. Just don't make such a drunken spectacle of yourself. People in their 20s may not disapprove, but I bet a lot of hockey mom's would think twice about buying their kid a Kane jersey if he keeps this up.

Hey, he's an ass-hat - I never said he wasn't. But to somehow suggest that Orr and his contempories didn't act like this is ridiculous. Difference is that everywhere you go these days you're surrounded by people with cameras that can instantly upload your pics to the internet.

Of course, you can suggest that this should make Kane modify his behaviour accordingly, but jocks will be jocks, and always have been,
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#59 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

I'm in my mid twenties and I disapprove. I guess every one chooses to conduct themselves in a certain manner. If I was making 6 million dollars a year and in the eye of the public, I would probably control myself a bit better. I guess it's easy to say since I'm not in that position, but I just think people have different natures, and money/alcohol bring them out. The issue with Kane is that while other guys are rumored to be jerks, Kane makes it very public. He could definitely be a little more subtle.

#60 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

Patrick Sharp has his back (at least in the media); no word yet from Toews.
Maybe those rumours about his "injury" prior to last season are true.