• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MTU_Huskies963

Patrick Kane at it again

Rate this topic

I think this type of behavier goes on a lot more then we realize with NHL players. These ARE kids blowing off steam. Should Kane know better? Yep. He seems to be a bit of a slow learner. The problem I see with him is that he tends to party with regular joes that love nothing more then to take pictures of him him wasted. Dude, grab some of your buddies that you trust and rent a cabin somewhere and get at it if you want. In a world full of social media and cell phone cameras you have to be a lot more careful then he is being.

Patrick really was never "normal" from what I remember, I played against him a couple times, and practiced with him pretty often when he played around here. He was fine on the ice, but once he got off the ice he never really clicked with anyone, wasn't bullied or anything, but he definitely didn't seem to fit in. Wouldn't surprise me if the lack of social skills translated into some substance abuse.

He was a good kid from what I remember, but no one really got to know him too well. He's a great hockey player, hopefully he can get the off ice stuff under control.

I really hate this brat. Beating up 60 year old cab drivers says it all. It's one thing to get drunk at a bar, it happens but when you beat up an old man then 2 year later - this, How do you think that kind of behavior would go over if he played for the Wings?

This guy is #2 on my hated NHL players list right behind you know who