• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

2012 MasterCard® Memorial Cup.

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Game Three tonight, Shawinigan v. London, 7PM EDT on Rogers Sportsnet, RDS, streaming online from the website and on the NHL Network.

At 2AM on Sportsnet 590TheFan, whoever did the 20/20 referred to St. John's instead of St. John. And, TSN buried the game in the second half-hour of their report.

Seeing Mark Hunter behind the London bench last night, this occurred to me: if he was wearing a bathrobe and let that beard go for another decade, he would look like Brian Wilson.

brian-wilson.jpg?w=490

Isn't this a pic of Steve Duchene after he rejected Kenny's contract offer in the summer of 2002?

Game Five tonight, London v. Edmonton, 7PM EDT on Rogers Sportsnet, RDS, streaming online from the website and on the NHL Network.

I'm still trying to figure out how the CHL "powers-that-be" did not see the impending problem with bad ice in one of their spot checks prior to the start of the tournament.

Oh well, enjoy the Memorial Cup while you can Shawinigan, it won't happen again.

Game Six tonight, Shawinigan v. St. John, the final game of the Round-Robin, 7PM EDT on Rogers Sportsnet, RDS, streaming online from the website and on the NHL Network.

The footage they showed last night of the humidity in the arena on Tuesday morning was something.

Where did you find that footage?

Agreed. One of my good friends and former linemate is on the team gotta pull for them. I went to the clinching game at the JLC in London and it was absolutely crazy

Yeah man, been a life long fan myself, we are passionate about the Knights here even in the days when they won 3 games all year. Gotta like the bye into the final!!

Go Knights GO!!

I listened to the radio broadcast of the second period. There was an interview with someone from the Marketing Department of the Knights. They were talking about how air horns were banned by the OHL, but obviously not in the "Q". The guy said he had someone behind him he was blowing one. And, from the attendance figures I read, it looks like the Fire Marshals were in plain clothes at the game.

Shawinigan Head Coach Eric Veilleux did something at the start of the second period: he rotated only his top two lines, until they got back in the game. But, all those icings...