• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

Red Wings make offer to Damien Brunner

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Brunner seems to have a no nonsense attitude which could be good for the Wings.

.....? they're not just gonna magically come up with the cash/cap space. They'd have to severely hurt the depth of their team in order to keep him.....No one player is worth that. Fact is he could stay but it's more likely than not he'll be playing somewhere else next season.

They did it with Ilya, suffered for a bit, and then went to the finals.

I have to agree, if NJ wants him back they can make it happen. It isn't impossible and they had to be planning for it. Parise can write his own ticket, so we just have to wait and see what happens. I am not counting on him coming to Detroit though, unfortunately.

A slick offensive forward who can shoot as well as pass the puck. Has great wheels and hands. Plays a gritty game.

that is latest scouting report on Brunner,26yr 5'11" 187lb. Parise is 27yr 5'11" and 194lb so i dont see a big diff in size. It seems its the european aspect that puts some fans off. Parise is proven NHL i grant you but i watched most of the WC games involving the Swiss side and Brunner looked good. He had 1+1 and was a +1 in the 2-3 loss to Canada, where he was up against Phaneuf,Keith,Bouwmeester,Methot,Schenn and Quincey who are all over 6' and 200lb+

and he handled himself well. and if memory serves me well are all physical players.

If kenny can get him on board for the min $ then i dont think he will be a huge risk.