• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

I laugh at the negs because you folks think that Holland should rather sign this guy than Suter... I didn't knock the guy, I just simply said, do what needs to be done then experiment with these type players...do you seriously think this guy is gonna be the "Suter" we are looking for?

(of course if the neggers would man up and defend why they negged, we'd know what they thought)

Sign Suter THEN sign cast offs...Besides, if he finds out he is going to GR, he is going back home again...

No where in your initial post did you say sign Suter first and foremost, then bring over this guy and I'll be ok with it. You went straight into spaz mode.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#22 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

No where in your initial post did you say sign Suter first and foremost, then bring over this guy and I'll be ok with it. You went straight into spaz mode.

no, I said experiment all you want, but get your job done this summer. Without using the name Suter, I would think that most people would understand that means do what you need to do then look for depth experiments. But by the looks of it, I guess they don't.

"Please Mr. Holland, make this team better than last year by getting the best available player on D and O. I like that you are looking at depth signings too! Please don't make them you first priority..."

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.

#23 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

no, I said experiment all you want, but get your job done this summer. Without using the name Suter, I would think that most people would understand that means do what you need to do then look for depth experiments. But by the looks of it, I guess they don't.

"Please Mr. Holland, make this team better than last year by getting the best available player on D and O. I like that you are looking at depth signings too! Please don't make them you first priority..."

I just think it's a silly that you think that might be his top priority.....of course its not lol its just all he can do until July 1st. Be patient.