• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2012 SCF : Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

This sucks for the Kings. O Hallorhan may think the Kings are the WINGS and stick it to them with BS penalty calls. As good as the Kings have played in these playoffs, their PP has been horrible. They likely don't want any of their own PPs. :lol:

Kings look good so far. I think the real question will be how nervous is Quick.

For the first couple games against the Coyotes, he looked a little off his game. He seems to do better when he's battling and involved in the play a lot. Not standing around for long stretches.

And Penner needs to take that shot, not make the cute drop pass.

Don't know if it's sunspots or not, but the feed of this game in Texas sucks pucks. The picture gets all blurry when there's movement. How long have they had to set this mother up?!

Dear God, why do you let NBC broadcast these games? Please get us new annoucers.

NJ playing pretty strong thus far. Lots of net presence and good battles against the boards.

GO KINGS!

At least it's not Pang and Strader.

As much as I generally like Strader and grew up listening to him call Wings games, against the Coyotes it was ridiculous how biased they were. It'd be like having Mick and Ken call nationally televised games with the Wings in the conference finals.

They did look at it and it went off Voynov, I am watching on CBC.

I meant the league. If a goal is getting reviewed in Toronto, no way it happened that fast.

If it did go off Voynov, it stinks to see the Kings luck hasn't changed with goals bouncing off their own guys. I swear it seemed like half of Phoenix's goals were actually in off Kings guys.

I meant the league. If a goal is getting reviewed in Toronto, no way it happened that fast.

If it did go off Voynov, it stinks to see the Kings luck hasn't changed with goals bouncing off their own guys. I swear it seemed like half of Phoenix's goals were actually in off Kings guys.

Don't think it would take the league to long too review that goal once they show it from the one camera angle.

Quick is so amazing right now that the only way teams can score is from cheap goals like that, he's my Conn Smythe if Kings win.

Edited by redwingfan19

Really sloppy game so far both ways. Does Jersey have crappy ice or something? The puck is bouncing all over the place.

I heard Jimmy Hoffa is buried beneath center ice.

Or was that Giants stadium?

Edited by GMRwings1983