• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2012 SCF : Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils

Rate this topic

Did CBC Commentators just suggest choosing a player on the Devils to run and attempt to injure Quick? They mentioned Ponikorovsky because he "is a big player". If so, that is really irresponsible.

Did CBC Commentators just suggest choosing a player on the Devils to run and attempt to injure Quick? They mentioned Ponikorovsky because he "is a big player". If so, that is really irresponsible.

I don't doubt it, since Canadian teams rarely make it to the finals, they have to grab on to certain players, and Brodeur being Canadian and Quick being American, I guess they want the Devils to win...too bad CBC...just like Roy in 2002 when that is all you could talk about was his game 7 heroics from the past, well that game 7 was the worst played by ANY goalie EVER! And now your precious Marty will not hoist another...stranger things have happened, but down 3-0 in the finals? Buh-Bye!

It's an especially stupid thing to say since Poni was on the Kings just last season and probably would be least likely to want to run Quick.

As much as I want to Wings to win the Cup every year possible, it will be nice to see a franchise win it for the first time ever! Oh, and I like how Gretzky leeches on to the Kings once again because they are going to win...could you imagine the Gretzky love fest that ABC/CBC would have if it were the Kings and Rangers? Sheesh! Sorry, just never liked Gretzky...f*** me!

BOOM!!!

Those last two LA power play goals are what some might call the justice of the Hockey Gods for the refs spending the first two periods trying to give NJ some goals by giving them no less than SIX power plays (including a 4 minute and a 5 on 3) while giving LA a whopping ZERO power plays in the same two periods. Yeah, no bias there, lol.

As much as I want to see the Kings win for their franchise and so we can get Parise, I don't think I can handle the bandwagon Kings fans and instant hockey fans that will come with them winning. I live two hours out of LA, and hockey is completely overshadowed by basketball and football. I guess it can't be avoided now though; bring on the douchey bandwagoners.

Edit: The Parise comment is me hoping. yowza.gif

Edited by CaliforniaWingsFan

Guest Shoreline

Love seeing the Devils get it handed to them. One more win for the Kings. :)