• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2012 SCF : Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

no wonder Jersey won..they felt right at home!!

1338914885_jersey-shore-los-angeles-kings-article.jpg

Guest Hatethedrake!

The Kings are skating around waiting for something to happen rather than trying to make something happen.

Kind of like the Red Wings in Game 7 in the 2009 Cup Final vs Pitt?

You are a wealth of information and I almost always appreciate your links, but it would be great if you could provide a quick blurb as to what your links relate to when you post them.

What these journalists don't explore often if at all are the teams that were involved and possible reasons why ratings are higher or lower than previous years. You could spend a couple pages at least exploring those reasons alone.

Guest irishock

I read worst ratings since 04.

No surprises. The NHL has been unbearable to watch this year. s***tiest officiating in history, boring small market teams advancing, inconsistent match banning...

Why the hell would anyone want to watch a Western Conference final 4 of Nashville, St.Louis, LA and Phoenix? Next year better be Detroit/Vancouver/Chicago/San Jose.

If the Kings end up winning the cup (which I am sure they will) I would like it to be in LA actually. Winning the cup on home ice is just a million times better, having your fans there going crazy. If the Devils can pull a miracle they would obviously be winning on home ice as well.

I read worst ratings since 04.

Coming off two straight Finals with great ratings. Mostly due to original 6 teams playing in each.

The ratings would have been higher if Jersey hadn't spoiled the party. Considering how they've played in these Finals so far, it's been a big waste for the league.

If the Kings end up winning the cup (which I am sure they will) I would like it to be in LA actually. Winning the cup on home ice is just a million times better, having your fans there going crazy. If the Devils can pull a miracle they would obviously be winning on home ice as well.

I would absolutely have preferred the Kings to win at home as well, and to get that sweep. However, the more I think about it, it wouldn't break my heart to have them celebrate on NJ home ice, just to satisfy the evil part of me. It would definitely be better for the Kings to take it at home though.

I don't know that the Kings are dominating overall - from what I've seen, they're playing much like the Wings, moments of brillance, moments of sitting back. And that "power play" was all the Devils.

Maybe I'm wrong and just expected the Kings to come out and spank NJ all the way to the draft and so am disappointed, but NJ's defense definitely came to play tonight. Their checking is phenominal.

I don't know that the Kings are dominating overall - from what I've seen, they're playing much like the Wings, moments of brillance, moments of sitting back. And that "power play" was all the Devils.

Maybe I'm wrong and just expected the Kings to come out and spank NJ all the way to the draft and so am disappointed, but NJ's defense definitely came to play tonight. Their checking is phenominal.

I think they were at the time I posted it, but it's been much more back and forth since then.

Kings have hit three or four posts tonight and Jersey has the go ahead goal off a bounce off Voynov. Jersey's defense is good and Kings aren't getting any bounces.

I would absolutely have preferred the Kings to win at home as well, and to get that sweep. However, the more I think about it, it wouldn't break my heart to have them celebrate on NJ home ice, just to satisfy the evil part of me. It would definitely be better for the Kings to take it at home though.

Well if this score stands it looks as if they might be heading home to close it out, or back to Jersey for game 7. If it goes back to Jersey, go Devils! I wanted them all along, Brodeur is my all time favorite goalie so I'd love to see him win. After being down 3-0 I figured it was all but over. Anyways if the Kings must win, hope it comes in game 6 then.