• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2012 SCF : Los Angeles Kings vs. New Jersey Devils

Rate this topic

I am very disappointed in the Kings. I really really hope that they do not end up losing the cup to New Jersey. Hopefully they will come out and dominated in the next game.

Kings will choke if they lose game 6. In the meantime they still have a lot going for them, including the home crowd at the next game. Quick had a major lapse this game, gotta expect a mistake from the guy sooner or later. Otherwise he has been playing up to Conn Smythe par, if you ask me. The Kings just need a few more bounces going their way and hopefully they can hoist in front of their home crowd.

Guest irishock

I have a feeling NJ will force a game 7, only to lose at home in OT fashion

Guest Hatethedrake!

Kings win 1-0 on a goal from Willie Mitchell which will deflect off 3 players and beat Marty.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Sorry guys, this is going back to Jersey, Devils in OT :siren:

I'd like to see it just to see how LA handles the pressure. So far they have not had to face any real adversity in these playoffs. It would be interesting to see how they would react. The pressure is definitely on LA right now.

Guest Hatethedrake!

The chick was on Hockey Central at noon and said she will be at the game again in the same seat. She is actually from Toronto and a big Leafs fan. She seems pretty knowledgeable about hockey too. She named about 5 players on the Kings. :lol: She also said she will be wearing something special tonight. She has been dealing with non hodgkins lymphoma over the past year. Tough and hot. Great combo. :thumbup:

The chick was on Hockey Central at noon and said she will be at the game again in the same seat. She is actually from Toronto and a big Leafs fan. She seems pretty knowledgeable about hockey too. She named about 5 players on the Kings. :lol: She also said she will be wearing something special tonight. She has been dealing with non hodgkins lymphoma over the past year. Tough and hot. Great combo. :thumbup:

:thumbup: