• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 centcougar07

centcougar07

Rookie

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

In case you were wondering, its comments like these that keep getting you negged.

Oh I know. I just don't need the social approval of others so I'm not going to tailor my opinion to suit the fancy of you or anyone else.

#82 Richdg

Richdg

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

One thing Kenny has to keep an eye on is next summer. Lets say he is able to sign both Parise and Suter on July 1st. He needs to re-sign Helm, Abdelkader and Quincey as well. Plus he wants to add a big physical guy to the 4th line (Moen or Prust for example). He also wants a back-up goalie upgrade (Harding?). However looking ahead, Shea Weber is a UFA next summer assuming he does not sign a new deal with Nashville over the next year. Suter didn't and I don't expect Weber will either. Plus Kenny has to re-sign Filppula to a new deal. So does Kenny spend say 64 mil for this season and leave some room for Weber and Filppula next summer? I think Kenny will likely give Flip his extension during the season and he will need the tagging space on the Cap. He could sign Quncey to a 1 year deal for this season, then let him walk and sign Weber and have enough Cap space to do it.

Don't forget White-our only RH D and Howard. Both are UFA's after next season. White will get a smaller raise if we keep him, but Howard will double his salary.

#83 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

Oh I know. I just don't need the social approval of others so I'm not going to tailor my opinion to suit the fancy of you or anyone else.

Nah, you're all about the attention grab and the Inferiority Complex. I think most posters here can see this.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams