• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

Red Wings Next Captain

Rate this topic

Not sure how I feel about Zetterberg as the captain. Wouldn't be terrible, but I don't like that he's our best choice at this point. He's got 95% of what it takes to be a great captain, but there just seems to be something missing. I'm not even sure what it is, but something about it just doesn't feel right to me.

Not sure how I feel about Zetterberg as the captain. Wouldn't be terrible, but I don't like that he's our best choice at this point. He's got 95% of what it takes to be a great captain, but there just seems to be something missing. I'm not even sure what it is, but something about it just doesn't feel right to me.

It'll probably be Filppula. He's got it all.

I know.

Zetterberg is not a bad choice, but it's not as clear cut as Lidstrom after Yzerman.

Guest Shoreline

It'll probably be Filppula. He's got it all.

Or the Wings will bring back Lilja and give him the C.

You heard it here first!

Edited by Shoreline

Zetterberg led the handshake at the end of the Preds series.it's obvious who's gonna be our next captain :thumbup:

And he is the one that accepted the Campbell Bowl on Lidstrom's behalf when he was injured in 09. Its clear who second in command was.