22 replies to this topic

#21 plopster

plopster

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

I wish it was 10 years ago.

The Wings were great, gas was cheap, and I was young with long hair and no worries about the future.

Man, I am right there with ya brother. Long hair and all. If I am to assume your name is the year you were born, we are the same age. I can remember getting off work that evening and grabbing some dinner on the way home and turning on the little tv in the kitchen. I had to squint to make sure I wasn't seeing things but sure as s***, it was already 3-0. What a game.
mccarty3

#22 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

This game had so much build-up. I remember feeling sick with anticipation before we played these guys even in the regular season, much less a game seven at the tail end of a back and forth rivalry. Once the game started and the first few goals snuck in, I think everyone just turned the night into a party. It was amazing.

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.

#23 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,728 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

Man, I am right there with ya brother. Long hair and all. If I am to assume your name is the year you were born, we are the same age. I can remember getting off work that evening and grabbing some dinner on the way home and turning on the little tv in the kitchen. I had to squint to make sure I wasn't seeing things but sure as s***, it was already 3-0. What a game.

It was the year I was born. I had just finished my first year in college.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.