• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pucktividi

Off -Season Game Plan:Detroit Red Wings

Rate this topic

BTW cougartown, Hockey's Future ranks Detroit's prospects at #15 and Minnesota's at #17...

http://www.hockeysfu...gs-2011-2012/3/

So I guess the Griffins are going to beat the Aero's afterall....do us a favor, stop trying to convince us that you are knowledgeable, just come here and post like a fan, don't pretend you are an NHL insider, it'll suit you better...If you think that the prospects pool is going to be a deciding factor in him signing a long term contract, you may as well start buying you #9 Parise Panthers Jersey because REAL experts say that they have the #1 prospect pool in the NHL and oh they have even more cap space than Detroit, maybe Parise/Suter will go there...prospect pool...jack wagon.

LOL. The Rampage did win their first playoff series this year; their first year back affiliated with the Panthers. Then proceeded to get romped by the Barons in the 2nd round. That kid Matsumoto is pretty impressive and they do have Markstrom backstopping them. I think they need to shore up their blue line before they have any real success.

Ken Holland:

"Brendan Smith will make our team, we are going to give Nyquist a chance to make our team"

Taken from this interview on NHL Live:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tmr/comments/ken_holland_talks_about_the_red_wings_future_plans_on_nhl_live/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So Smith will be on the team which makes me very happy and it looks like it's Nyquist' spot to lose. I think Tatar is going to get a good long look as well and could steal a spot on the team if he outperforms someone.

If Detroit doesn't sign Suter (which I don't think we will) then Detroit won't be much of a competitor at all. Below average defense and almost no goal tending depth with an aging offense. Doesn't sound very appealing to me if I'm Parise. Especially not if I can be making an extra million or so with an up and coming team that gives me a good chance to win for the next 7 years or however long my contract is for.

http://fans.wild.nhl.com/community/topic/23630-chuck-fletchers-off-season-plan/

:blink: So just who is this "WE" you are talking about....You refer to Detroit as "WE" but yet, on this above link, you refer to the Wild as "WE." Dude, you just got found out...don't come in here and pretend to be a Wings fan...Wings fans have more class than you...

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest Hatethedrake!

http://fans.wild.nhl...ff-season-plan/

:blink: So just who is this "WE" you are talking about....You refer to Detroit as "WE" but yet, on this above link, you refer to the Wild as "WE." Dude, you just got found out...don't come in here and pretend to be a Wings fan...Wings fans have more class than you...

This guy is a total fraud. He came to a Wings site to pretend to be a Wings fan. Then he bragged about how great the Minnesota Wild prospects are and how the Red Wings prospects are nowhere as good. His sole purpose was to tell us all that our team has no chance of signing Parise and Suter. I have to call a spade a spade here. It's pathetic. Good on you for finding this guy out to be a fraud. I can't say I am surprised. Why wouldn't he just be honest about it. I don't care that he is a Minnesota Wild fan. But to pretend to be a Wings fan all this time? Pathetic. :lol:

This guy is a total fraud. He came to a Wings site to pretend to be a Wings fan. Then he bragged about how great the Minnesota Wild prospects are and how the Red Wings prospects are nowhere as good. His sole purpose was to tell us all that our team has no chance of signing Parise and Suter. I have to call a spade a spade here. It's pathetic. Good on you for finding this guy out to be a fraud. I can't say I am surprised. Why wouldn't he just be honest about it. I don't care that he is a Minnesota Wild fan. But to pretend to be a Wings fan all this time? Pathetic. :lol:

Maybe he was pretending so he could see what it'd be like to be a fan of a good team for a little bit..