• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

2012 General Offseason Signing Thread

Rate this topic

Blues Re-Sign Barrett Jackman to 3-Year Deal

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=634952

St. Louis Blues Executive Vice President and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced Monday the club has signed Barret Jackman to a three-year contract.

“Barret has been a solid leader for our club, on and off the ice, and we’re happy to have him in the fold for the next three years,” said Armstrong. “He’s a staple of the organization and the community and his positive influence on our young core has and will remain an invaluable asset.”

Seeing reports on Twitter that it's a $9.5 million total deal.

From Darren Dreger...

Looks Like it is official:

It appears that the Detroit Red Wings will in fact be receiving a seventh-round pick in 2014 from the San Jose Sharks. When the Red Wings traded the rights to defenseman Brad Stuart to the Sharks earlier this month, the pick was included in the deal on the condition that Stuart actually ends up signing with the Sharks. Now, according to TSN's Darren Dreger, a deal is complete.

Josh Harding re-signs with Minnesota. 3 years.

http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=635133

Josh Harding has spent his entire NHL career with the Minnesota Wild, and will spend a few more seasons in the State of Hockey.

The Wild has re-signed the 28-year-old goaltender to a three-year contract.

“I love being here, I love the city, I love the fans,” Harding said. “It was really important for me to stay here and work towards my goal (of being a starting goaltender in the NHL).”

Reportedly the deal is for a total of $5.7m, which breaks down to a $1.9m/year cap hit.

that pretty much dries up the ufa market for goalies

UFA goalies left: Brodeur, Roloson, Mason, Ellis, Gustavsson, Hedberg, Clemmensen

and everyone knows that brodeur isn't going anywhere but to new jersey

I honestly think the "Monster" would be an excellent back-up for the Wings and he would feel right at home with all the Swedes.

Detroit's already had one player collapse during a game due to heart problems. No need for a second.

Karlsson's $6.5-million cap hit ties him as sixth highest paid d-man in league, behind only Campbell, Doughty, Chara, Bouwmeester and Boyle

https://twitter.com/...212578325016576

I don't think Campbell and Bouwmeester should have cap hits like that. Both are overrated in my opinion. I wonder what Suter will get, and for that matter Weber?!

I know July 1st isn't here yet, but I am just going to prepare myself for Holland not doing anything...That way I won't blow a gasket...

Please Holland.....Schultz/Suter/Parise/Dekeyser/Welsh....No Hudler, No Quincey... AT LEAST if you sign Quincey, let it be $3.5M or less....

I am hopeful.....just not getting too excited...