• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MrBest7

Why Evander Kane is Worth the Price

Rate this topic

What is your thoughts on Evander Kane?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Kronstantinov

Now that the rumor says he wants out, I would love to get him.

I just again wonder that someone who might be in our division would trade him to us. Plus the cost.

Just watch out, because he might be Holland's target over Parise. It is possible.

Not because he thinks it Kane is better than Parise, just that it might be more manageable to get him.

I wouldn't sign him but a manageable trade would be okay.

Kane would be better for the Wings only thing is they woud have to give up some assetts to get him

I would add Nyquist and Jarnkrok to that list, but other than that, it's fair game.

Nyquist is 2 years older, and Kane already has a 30 goal NHL season and nearly 60 points under his belt while being fast and a tough player. If that trade is offered straight up I take Kane every single time.

Nyquist is 2 years older, and Kane already has a 30 goal NHL season and nearly 60 points under his belt while being fast and a tough player. If that trade is offered straight up I take Kane every single time.

Yeah, but there would be other factors in my opinion. Such as if the player fits well in the locker room or if one is likely to be more cap friendly.

Sometimes if the player is projected to put up 20% more points in the same position and role... and they want 70% more money, I would pass. I really don't know what a long term deal with Kane would llook like versus a long term with Gustav. I just assume if they had the same role Kane would get you more goals.

First of all $5M would be a 1st, 2nd & 3rd round pick...

Holland would NEVER do that...Besides, I don't think many players are worth that much in compensation... He would be better than Hudler for sure, but $5M? Whew!

EDIT: Of course that being said, Holland did say he would trade for "rights" if the right deal came up! If Holland indeed traded for Kane's rights then I would be very excited! I would ship a 4th, J. Andersson & J. Mursak for his rights...call me crazy!

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest Hatethedrake!

I thought I heard on the radio today that Evander Kane's agent is denying that his client wanted to be traded.

From http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=398829

The reports of Evander Kane wanting out of Winnipeg appear to be greatly exaggerated.

According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, Winnipeg Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff has met with Kane's representatives from Newport Sports Management and dismissed the rumours of Kane's unhappiness with the team.