• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Diluvian04

Avs sign David Jones

Rate this topic

Just watch, all the good ones will be gone by July 1st. If Parise and Suter re-sign, all hell will break loose.

You don't say that! :scared: Seriously though, it will break loose. I hope the don't re-sign. I would LOVE to have Parise in a wings uniform. But I am very optimistic on signing either one. Its like your evil conscious and good conscious. One side of me says "hey no worries, we're the wings, with a lot of money and we got this!" The other half says "Dude face it, there are plenty of hungry teams that want these guys, we have a slim chance!"

You don't say that! :scared: Seriously though, it will break loose. I hope the don't re-sign. I would LOVE to have Parise in a wings uniform. But I am very optimistic on signing either one. Its like your evil conscious and good conscious. One side of me says "hey no worries, we're the wings, with a lot of money and we got this!" The other half says "Dude face it, there are plenty of hungry teams that want these guys, we have a slim chance!"

The gallows will be full and swinging while, newly acquired Red Wings, Mikael Samuelsson and Dustin Penner decide what numbers to wear. :yowza:

The gallows will be full and swinging while, newly acquired Red Wings, Mikael Samuelsson and Dustin Penner decide what numbers to wear. :yowza:

Yuck, that would be horrible lol. No disrespect to either one of those players but we a more higher caliber player. Please Holland don't fail me, don't sign either Penner or Samuelsson! :ph34r:

My apologies

No worries, was just throwing one in so people had easy access.