• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

No....I like White, he was on a record pace until the injuries took over...but while we are on the subject "if I'd make this trade" what about this one, I have mentioned this a couple of times:

to VAN: J. Franzen - J. Andersson - Pick(maybe)

to DET: Alexandre Burrows

I usuall like all your posts, but hell no to this one.
1. We don't bite people on the Wings
2. We don't like Canucks
3. He's an arrogant dickhead
:D
I'd rather go after a right handed player that fits the Wings fold. Someone like Pominville or Stafford from the Sabres. Plus i'd rather keep Franzen than get Burrows. I'd love to see Holland try a package like above to try to get Eriksson from Dallas to play with Z and Flip. Franzen, Andersson, and Almqvist for an all Swede trade.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#22 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

No....I like White, he was on a record pace until the injuries took over...but while we are on the subject "if I'd make this trade" what about this one, I have mentioned this a couple of times:

to VAN: J. Franzen - J. Andersson - Pick(maybe)

to DET: Alexandre Burrows

I wouldn't do Franzen straight up for Burrows. AB has to be one of the most overrated players in the league. Plus, he's a diving p.o.s. I'm not saying no Wing ever takes a dive but AB is so blatantly obvious it's insnaely tough to watch
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca