• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
scottishredwing

Wake me up when september ends!

Rate this topic

How are the rest of you filling your time now the season is done?. Im bored and cant wait for my next redwings fix , Im continually checking this site and the official site for any news. I play xbox to try and pass the time. Anyways have a good offseason and like the title says wake me up when september ends.

Guest irishock

July 1st might be more interesting than the season opener itself. Start of a new era.

For me it's Wake me up when the Summer ends!! September is the start of my favorite time of the year. I'm only truly happy from September 1 till December 25th about 9PM. I'm still watching Hockey I love hockey to much to not want to get as much as I can so I'm definetly still watching the Stanley Cup Finals in hopes that the Kings Win!! I'm also playing NHL 12 for PS3 in the Be A GM Mode. Once the season is completely over I will be anixously awaiting the NHL Awards Show, the NHL Draft, and the Opening of the Free Agent Market on July 1. In between those times than after July 1 right up until September 1 I'll be watching a bunch of old tapes that I've taped off the tv from past years hockey games. I've taped a bunch of Hockey games in the past and the beauty of it is that I seem to forget the results of alot of them so it's like watching it for the firs time. I've taped just little peices of games a to just highlights and entire games. I've taped some Pro Beach Hockey and some ECHL and AHL All-Star Games so I usually try to drown myself in old hockey until the new stuff comes along. I'm also considering going to the Detroit Red Wings Development Camp in July up in Traverse City ans well as going to the NHL Prospect Camp and Detroit Red Wings Training Camp in September as always. I'm always in my driveway in the summer shooting at my net plus I just got my very own Sled for Sled Hockey so I'll be spending a ton of time at the rink trying to get better and prepare for the coming Sled Hockey Season. Oh and I'm also always looking to help my coaches make the schedule for the up-coming season so I'm always trying to make contacts with as many Michigan teams as possible to maybe get a game or event scheduled for the up-coming season(s). I hate just about everything about summer so I really try to keep myself emersed in Hockey all year long.