#21 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

oldie but goodie lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Maybe the mayan calendar was correct. No Lids, No Stewie, and keeping Hudler?

But really we shouldn't panic, Huds will test FA where he knows he can get 5 mill from a poop team.

THIS

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#22 king_malice

king_malice

Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:42 AM

Bert-Pavel-Parise
Flip-Z-Mule
Cleary-Helm-Miller
Nyquist-Abby-Eaves

Hudler doesn't have a place on the roster if we sign Parise.

Franzen-Datsyuk-Parise
Filppula-Zetterberg-Cleary(Nyquist)
Bertuzzi-Helm-Nyquist(Cleary)
Miller-Abdelkader-Eaves

is a much better line-up Nyquist should not be on the 4th line he has way to much skill and talent and could easily jump up and play on that 2nd line

#23 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,340 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

Anser Khan reporting that it's unlikely he'll sign.

We know Hudler is money motivated. Doubt we'll see him back. Remember the cap hits on Franzen ($3.95m) and Filppula ($3.5m). He's not going to be offered more than that, weak market or not.

One dimensional player with very little postseason product. He won't be missed as some seem to think.

As long as we add some offensive contributors I won't mind.

Hudler is a slow, short, weak forward, but he at least was able to score at a good clip, and losing him to free agency isn't exactly a net gain at this point.

Posted Image

#24 Hiei

Hiei

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:44 AM

HUDLER'S RIGHTS FOR KONOPKA. DO EET NOW!

"Hit em with your purse, ya *****!" - Random Wings fans shouting at Franziska

#25 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:51 AM

We all know that Hudler doesn't care about anything but money. Some other team will offer him more, and he'll jump on it.

At least, I hope...

Edited by sleepwalker, 11 June 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#26 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

We all know that Hudler doesn't care about anything but money. Some other team will offer him more, and he'll jump on it.

At least, I hope...

I think Hudler is more motivated by ice-time, his roll on the team and feeling wanted by them

Edited by Johnz96, 11 June 2012 - 04:23 AM.

#27 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

I think Hidler is more motivated by ice-time, his roll on the team and feeling wanted by them

Yeah he just wants everyone to like him and to feel accepted........and that's why he tried holding us hostage for more money and then ditched us for the KHL lol

#28 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:06 AM

Yeah he just wants everyone to like him and to feel accepted........and that's why he tried holding us hostage for more money and then ditched us for the KHL lol

Thats not what I am saying. He thinks he is a great hockey player who is not being given the opportunity to do what he can with the Wings. Up until this yeart he has never averaged more than 14 mins of ice-time with the Wings.
Do you know how many players scored 50 points playing less than 16 mins per game this year?

#29 number9

number9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

Thats not what I am saying. He thinks he is a great hockey player who is not being given the opportunity to do what he can with the Wings. Up until this yeart he has never averaged more than 14 mins of ice-time with the Wings.
Do you know how many players scored 50 points playing less than 16 mins per game this year?

Jiri Hudler
Instead of listening to you parrot things from the bleacher report I'll just post the actual article http://bleacherrepor...-the-dirty-work

He was rewarded with ice-time after he started producing. He already proved he's a top 6 caliber forward. He's going to FA cause he wants to make bankkkkkk

#30 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:28 AM

Jiri Hudler
Instead of listening to you parrot things from the bleacher report I'll just post the actual article http://bleacherrepor...-the-dirty-work

He was rewarded with ice-time after he started producing. He already proved he's a top 6 caliber forward. He's going to FA cause he wants to make bankkkkkk

He started producing after he was rewarded with ice-time(not much less than 16 mins a game over the season but still more than last season and at the beginning of the season) you can check out the game logs if you doubt me

oldie but goodie lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Maybe the mayan calendar was correct. No Lids, No Stewie, and keeping Hudler?

But really we shouldn't panic, Huds will test FA where he knows he can get 5 mill from a poop team.

$ 5 mill would be too much for Hudler, but if he goes to Ottawa (and they are good young team) who apparently are interested, he will score at a better PPG than he ever did with the Wings

#31 number9

number9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

He started producing after he was rewarded with ice-time(not much less than 16 mins a game over the season but still more than last season and at the beginning of the season) you can check out the game logs if you doubt me

Forgive me if i don't go through all the game logs lol

I thought he started producing when he moved off the 3rd line and started playing with Datsyuk and Zetterberg....but hey that's just me

Edited by number9, 11 June 2012 - 04:48 AM.

#32 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

:ranting:

Edited by LeftWinger, 11 June 2012 - 06:41 AM.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#33 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

23 even strength goals. 13 goals when trailing and 3 when tied.

Huds gets a very bad rap.

works every time

#34 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

23 even strength goals. 13 goals when trailing and 3 when tied.

Huds gets a very bad rap.

because he screwed us over years ago! Holland offered him $3.5M that year and he said I am going to arbitration...well once in arbitration he bolted for KHL...AFTER handcuffing Holland for most the summer, when that $2.9M (his rewarded contract) could have been used on someone who could have helped this team...f#ck Hudler, let him go, don't offer him a THING!

www.thinkdunes.com

Dump Q and K Now!

#35 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

We will soon find out what his definition of "greed" is.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#36 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

because he screwed us over years ago! Holland offered him $3.5M that year and he said I am going to arbitration...well once in arbitration he bolted for KHL...AFTER handcuffing Holland for most the summer, when that $2.9M (his rewarded contract) could have been used on someone who could have helped this team...f#ck Hudler, let him go, don't offer him a THING!

my thoughts exactly. and for Flip's 3.5 cap hit, he can also play D, got a bunch more points than huds this year and is way faster and much more reliable. Hudler dragged down the Z-Flip line all year and as they say "was riding the coat tails" getting tap-ins off the hard work of Z and Flip. when's the last time anyone saw hudler take the puck off anyone or win a puck battle along the boards? almost never. take a walk hudler.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#37 DetroitDrillSGT

DetroitDrillSGT

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

Oh god....say it aint soooo. Trash this guy. Hudler is a waste. He is an air thief. Trade him, if we can get something for him, DO IT, DO IT NOW.....

#38 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,097 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

Do not want.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#39 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

This is why I have had a problem with him since he left too. If he really wants to be a Wing he will take what we offer him, as others have said which likely will be less than $4 million and have a good season. I understand everyone wants to make more money, but honestly when you are making that much money do you really have to be greedy about it?

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#40 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

He may be worth $4M+ on 29 other teams, but he is not worth $3M+ here. Holland needs to address the #1 scorer and #1 defenseman issue all while keeping in mind that the Cap could very well decrease with the new CBA, so why on Earth would he offer Hudler any contract that would/could hinder him from keeping the guys he signs if indeed the Cap does go down? I would certainly hope that Holland would NOT offer Hudler ANYTHING over $3M, if anything at all...I mean come on, re-sign Holmstrom, re-sign Hudler...want to sign Parise and a 4th line big man, where the hell are all these players going to fit? You are going to push out Emmerton/Mursak and one of Miller/Eaves/Nyquist...let Homer retire, let Hudler walk. Sign Parise (if you can) and sign Moen (if you can) or someone like him. Say goodbye to one of Emmerton/Mursak and lets rock!

www.thinkdunes.com

Dump Q and K Now!