• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

Traditional Tuesdays/Boneless Thursdays. For my money, spicy garlic is the most underrated sause on the roster. Sneaky good. Sort of the Pavel Datsyuk of sauses when it comes to getting love in the national media over the years.

Not a big fan of spicy garlic myself, but the original parm garlic is gooood. Mango habanero have to be my favorite though. I normally go for an 18 piece, 6 bbq, parm garlic, and habanero.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#22 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,335 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

There are and have been some rumors around that the Sabers are looking for a true C. They have several good young wingers, but have a gapping hole in the middle. They are also a small market team that has to watch its pennies very carefully. We on the other hand have lots of cash and C's. if we load up at the C position, Filppula would be our number 3 C behind Z and Dat. Point is, there could be some deals that benefit both sides here. if Buf really wants to free up cash, Filppula for vaneck comes to mind. In his 7 year career he has averaged 33 goals per season. has decent size as well. Gives us another scoring winger and them a true number 1 type C. They also have 2 1st round picks. So we could try a Filppula for Stafford and their second 21st (IIRC) pick. Point is, they need what we have and we need what they have. Could be a good dancing partner.......

Filppula for Vanek, are you for real? :lol: That's a horrible deal for the Wings.

Edited by Drake_Marcus, 19 June 2012 - 06:25 PM.

Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#23 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thirteen years ago today and they have yet to fully recover.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#24 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

You guys ever do the blazing challenge?
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#25 number9

number9

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

i like chicken wings

#26 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

Whaddya mean I can't beat BOSTON?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

There are and have been some rumors around that the Sabers are looking for a true C. They have several good young wingers, but have a gapping hole in the middle. They are also a small market team that has to watch its pennies very carefully. We on the other hand have lots of cash and C's. if we load up at the C position, Filppula would be our number 3 C behind Z and Dat. Point is, there could be some deals that benefit both sides here. if Buf really wants to free up cash, Filppula for vaneck comes to mind. In his 7 year career he has averaged 33 goals per season. has decent size as well. Gives us another scoring winger and them a true number 1 type C. They also have 2 1st round picks. So we could try a Filppula for Stafford and their second 21st (IIRC) pick. Point is, they need what we have and we need what they have. Could be a good dancing partner.......

Did you miss the part last year where they got a new Billionaire owner who basically threw his checkbook on the table and said, "I want the Cup?"

They are no longer hindered by the need to pinch pennies.

Don't forget, they signed LAME-o to a 6year/27Mil deal. The new owner is willing to spend money.
They also have $11+Mil in cap space and only 5 players to sign.. http://www.capgeek.c...arts.php?Team=8

http://www.washingto...d-money/?page=3
Most nights, my posts are brought to you by Heineken and sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13