• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Darren Helm signs 4 year extension

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

AAV of $2.125M

I had him slated for a 2 mil Cap hit. Great deal Kenny! Now all Kenny has to do is re-sign Abs and Quincey. Sign Parise, Suter, Moen (or Prust) and Harding.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Yes! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

This Helmgasm brought to you by Kenny Holland.

Oh Lord. I don't think I can ever look at Helm the same way again. :lol:

All the UFA coverage I've seen is pointing to Harding wanting to go somewhere he has a chance to be the #1 guy. I agree, don't think it will be Detroit.

I disagree from what ive heard, Harding love Minny and wants to be the number 1 there. He currently is in talks with Fletcher and is looking for a multi year deal. I dont necessarily believe hell stay there, but he seems willing too.

All the UFA coverage I've seen is pointing to Harding wanting to go somewhere he has a chance to be the #1 guy. I agree, don't think it will be Detroit.

Reports are he wants to go back to Minny.

Guest Kronstantinov

Great signing and a great bargain for what Helm brings to the table. He would score a lot more if he was given opportunities in scoring situations.

It is unfortunate that stats dictate a player's income.

It is precisley because of players like this that the Wings will be a Cup contender for a long time. Players who are willing to play for less than what they could get leaving cap space for the team to fill it's needs (and not over-paying for someone just because we have the money), players like Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Kronwall, Howard, all could have got so much more on the open market.

Edited by Kronstantinov