• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Forums Upgraded

Rate this topic

First of all thank you ! The site is very nice.

Iam having some issues with the iPad when using the full version. The advertising banners take half of the screen, and reload on every new page. Some times ant close them. Please take a look. Other than that Good Job !

Well, blame Lidstrom for retiring for some of the delay. All of the template graphics were done -- with him in color -- then he went up and retired on me and I had to fade him out. The nerve of that guy, I swear!

Thanks for the comments, everyone. There'll be some adjustments that will continue to occur on the forums over the next few days to help ease the transition a bit.

If most people around here get their wish you might as well not even bothered putting Mule in the banner. At a minimum you should have made it animated so he can perform his disappearing act.

Is there a swear filter now?

What the f***? <--- In my field, we call this a case test.

Yes, there is a curse filter in place now.

As far as Franzen is concerned.... I wouldn't be against adding Suter/Parise to it in 10-14 days. ;)

Is there any reason #content-main has a right margin of 180px? I don't see a sidebar, so I would have thought the content would be a little bit wider and fill #content-main-wrap.

Are you using adblock? If so, that might be the issue. (Skyscraper ads are the only thing in that column -- 160px body and allowing for a 20px margin on the left side.)

Only suggestion an option to turn off the right sidebar would be nice.

There is. The sidebar on the forum index can be toggled on/off by hovering over the column with your mouse. You'll see a black box with an "x" inside it fade into view. Click it, and the column is minimized. Want it back? Just do the same thing (hover over the right side, a black box with a "<" appears, click it to get the sidebar back.)

Looks spectacular. I love it, both themes.

Thanks, Matt. Best forums I've ever been a part of, that's for sure.

I hope I don't get any warning points for trying this - s*** piss f*** m*****f***** damn dang darn heck vittu

edit: had to edit out c***s*****. That one gets past it in case you care.

Edited by SeeinRed

Are you using adblock? If so, that might be the issue. (Skyscraper ads are the only thing in that column -- 160px body and allowing for a 20px margin on the left side.)

Ah yes, I always forget ABP actually works. I knew you wouldn't have just left gaping whitespace for no reason. ABP is now disabled on this domain to support LGW.

Ah yes, I always forget ABP actually works. I knew you wouldn't have just left gaping whitespace for no reason. ABP is now disabled on this domain to support LGW.

Thank you!

With this version I've reduced the number of ads and have tried to make them as least obtrusive as possible. A necessary evil, unfortunately, to help cover hosting costs -- and upgrades like this one!