• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tim.D

2012 NHL Entry Draft Discussion

Rate this topic

I just don't get it. So many needs and cap space and alleged urgency and.....nothing.

THIS. This inactivity is why I'm scared we won't get much in free agency. not to mention players take note of whether a team is on the rise and are getting better. we can't rely on reputation to get ufas.

feaster is a complete idiot. how he still has a job is incredible. only howsen is dumber

great move by buffalo.... that is how its done.

I agree. That changes his mind on his team's status like a woman changes outfits. (Sorry ladies :P ) But Feaster was supposedly in rebuild mode, whats this guy doing? One day he's a playoff push team the next a rebuild the next a mix of both lol. Oh man oh man.

Pierre McGuire went postal on the Flames for doing this, quite funny. He's such a drama queen.

Ya and he also said that Craig Button was very instrumental in building the Championship TeamS in Dallas....I'm sorry, did I miss something? Dallas won more than one? :lol: Pierre needs to be in the NBA...

this HAS to be the worst day of my life. just realizing how little assets we have and seeing all these other teams get that much younger and deeper than we are....

But we're signing the Swiss scoring champ!

sarcasm switch ON [OFF]

this HAS to be the worst day of my life. just realizing how little assets we have and seeing all these other teams get that much younger and deeper than we are....

Right there with ya... I have faith in Holland (ehh somewhat lol) But I want to get one of these high end studs that are pretty much guaranteed to be stars. Holland needs to grow a set and take chances sometimes. Not to the point where he's gambling away the whole present and or future. But make those big splashes from time to time. f*** the Kyle Quincey's and Cory Cross's. DO SOMETHING KENNY BOY!

The wings are pretty deep at forward, have decent defensive prospect depth but almost no depth at goalie. The Wing's farm system has been ranked this year as a top ten group.

It ain't over yet....Bobby Ryan is still available. Just remember though, 90% of LGW said Quincey was worth the 1st rounder...this is why I say let him walk, get the picks in return and have TWO 1st rounders next year and TWO 3rd rounders....Hell even if the average salary goes up and all he gets is a 2nd, that is TWO 2nd rounders...

Please, Kenny....You can still trade for Parise's rights or Bobby Ryan and Justin Schultz.... Franzen isn't worth it to keep him. Make the splash, make the deal....for the love of Pete!

The wings are pretty deep at forward, have decent defensive prospect depth but almost no depth at goalie. The Wing's farm system has been ranked this year as a top ten group.

draft a HUGE european goalie in the 5th and 6th rounds. watch him turn into Rinne or Lundqvist. That is the correct strategy. Goalies are head cases and are less guaranteed.

It ain't over yet....Bobby Ryan is still available. Just remember though, 90% of LGW said Quincey was worth the 1st rounder...this is why I say let him walk, get the picks in return and have TWO 1st rounders next year and TWO 3rd rounders....Hell even if the average salary goes up and all he gets is a 2nd, that is TWO 2nd rounders...

Please, Kenny....You can still trade for Parise's rights or Bobby Ryan and Justin Schultz.... Franzen isn't worth it to keep him. Make the splash, make the deal....for the love of Pete!

exactly. franzen is effective for a few more years then we lose him for nothing as he's worthless. people need to realize that. time to make this a business again and not a family. thanks for the years johan but we need to succeed and make money and win.

Ya and he also said that Craig Button was very instrumental in building the Championship TeamS in Dallas....I'm sorry, did I miss something? Dallas won more than one? :lol: Pierre needs to be in the NBA...

Ya i don't know how he still has a job, everyone finds him annoying.

Although, I won't be hugely upset if Holland does nothing tonight, but this is a Grande Stage to show the NHL, "We mean business, we are not lying down!" Come on Kenny, use the stage as your's. Show Shero that you can one up him! Get Ryan...that way if for some reason you don't get Parise, you can be just as proud to get Semin and have BOTH Ryan and Semin in your top 6! And who knows, you just may get Parise...

Let do it Kenny!

Jared Stoll re-signs will LA....along with Colin Fraser...