• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Red Wings 2012 Round 2 Selection- Martin Frk

Rate this topic

He has no vowels in his last name. He must be a total badass!

He must be a FRK'ing badass!

BTW, wonder if the Wings would give him #91 when he gets to Detroit one day? That would be a slap to Fedorov...I bet Frk would ask Sergei if he minded or not....

He must be a FRK'ing badass!

BTW, wonder if the Wings would give him #91 when he gets to Detroit one day? That would be a slap to Fedorov...I bet Frk would ask Sergei if he minded or not....

And it wasn't a slap to the Wing organization when Sergei left for Anaheim the way he did? He could have gone down of one of the greatest Red Wings of all time & had his number put in the rafters, but it was his choice not to. There are very few numbers not in rotation for the Wings & #91 doesn't deserve to be one of them imo.

Anyway, that's years down the road for Frk depending on whether he ever makes the big club. I would hope the debate on wearing #91 hits a little closer than that when Parise signs & wants to wear it.

Edited by ogreslayer

hmmm...another young player that grew up idolizing Red Wings and thinks Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL. This must really piss off Crosby that no one thinks Prince Sid is the best.

I do :blushing:

And wow quick signing, good to see they might finally fast track someone?

Edited by Carman

He must be that FRKING good!

(How am I the first to say that after the news of his contract? Come on people...)

Because everyone else was saying "he must be that FRKing ____________________."