• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Red Wings 2012 Round 2 Selection- Martin Frk

Rate this topic

The mooseheads are my local team and Martin Frk is a great pick for 49. He has had injury problems but he is a point producer. I hope he gets ot stay in the Q for anothe ryear or so so I can still watch him play but he will be another great late pick for the wings mark my words.

Now if only we can find a way to get Zach Fucale or Nathan Mackinnon in next years draft from the mooseheads I'll be laughing.

Edited by metalkorn

That's the first thing I noticed, Soup Snake.

And damn, what is with all the concussed draftees the past few years? Something has got to be done about this.

Looking at the way he skates I'm not surprised at all that he had a concussion. At the start of the video watching him skate with his head down I immediately thought this guy will get killed in a NHL game. Dude is going to be asking for it if he continues to skate with his head down and hunched over like that.

Yes!!! The guy I wanted to get the Wings got, simply awesome.

i knew i saw someone ask for him in the draft discussion somewhere. good call dude. he has some nice puck skills. can play the point on the power play too and has a pretty good clapper. i like this pick. and he's even right handed! and all of the picks other than the goalie are exactly 6 feet tall and can still grow so we can't even complain that they're little punks that Kenny's drafting.

Guest Heaten

From the reports I read, this kid was predicted to go 15-20. Needs to work on his skating. We have a guy named Pulkkinen that has below-average skating abilities.