• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 2probert4

2probert4

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Does anyone really think a player is going to reveal anything prior to July 1 ? Nobody is going to say "I want out of here now".. There have also been reports that NJ won't have the revenue to resign Parise, so its 6 of one, and half-a-dozen of another. Not saying any of this to talk down to someone either.... Weber was cornered by some blogger at the draft, and told the guy he hoped they could work something out in Nashville, to which it was spun into Weber wants to stay a Pred....

#62 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

I am not counting Parise out yet....sure he is gonna get a lot of offers and I am already set with my roster if we don't get him, but util that beautiful large lady sings....it ain't over!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Nestrasil, yes...Cleary....No!

Dump Q and K Now!

#63 Shaman

Shaman

Die hard Red Wing fan and realist.

• Silver Booster
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

A report today said Parise will not comment on contract talks with the Devils, I there only a couple days until Free Agency... it appears he will at least test the waters.
Feuer und Wasser kommt nicht zusammen
Kann man nicht binden sind nicht verwandt
In Funken versunken steh ich in Flammen
und bin im Wasser verbrannt
Im Wasser verbrannt

#64 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

Crosby and Parise would be so ridiculous, f***...

#65 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

Tweets are gonna be flying Sunday! Hell I got like 20 tweets and RT's when Cindy agreed to terms...I was about ready to throw my phone across the room the next time an analyst tweeted about Cindy! Ok, he agreed, its done...

I am gonna have 2000 tweets Sunday....sheesh! ReTweet this assholes! :lol:

www.thinkdunes.com

Dump Q and K Now!

#66 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Crosby and Parise would be so ridiculous, f***...

So would Parise and Datsyuk, difference is Datsyuk doesn't have soup for brains! Nor does he dive all over the place, nor does he start things and run away... Parise can either play with a Man or play with a weaselly crybaby who is one hit away form missing another 60 games...It's his choice.

www.thinkdunes.com

Dump Q and K Now!

#67 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

So would Parise and Datsyuk, difference is Datsyuk doesn't have soup for brains! Nor does he dive all over the place, nor does he start things and run away... Parise can either play with a Man or play with a weaselly crybaby who is one hit away form missing another 60 games...It's his choice.

Parise-Datsyuk sounds quite awesome indeed. I can't quite put into words how I imagine those two would play together. In my eyes they would be pretty different from a Parise-Crosby combo, which I imagine would be probably the deadliest north-south combo in the league and thus fantasy hockey power.

#68 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,094 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

The difference is, in a word, defense. Crosby has no d-game; Datsyuk wins Selkes.

Don't Toews me, bro!