• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Diluvian04

Free Agent Signings

Rate this topic

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tmr/comments/red_wings_gm_ken_holland_talks_holes_with_pleiness/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A little update from Ken Holland on his UFA hunt.... BYE BYE Hudler! :yahoo:

We’ve got cap space, we’ll explore the market, but it’s got to make sense,” Wings general manager Ken Holland said Friday. “We have lots of pieces in place, players ready to step up and play a bigger role. Some of this has to be internal evolution.”

I don't like that quote too much though...sounds alot like "We kicked the tires and nothing made sense...." That is scary!

Travis Moen has just re-signed with Montreal per Bob McKenzie on twitter 4 year deal more details to come....

The 30-year-old potential free agent agreed to a US$7.2 million, four-year contract with the club on Friday. He is to earn $1.8 million per season after getting $1.5 million in each of the last three campaigns in Montreal.

Great deal

http://www.kuklaskor..._medium=twitter

A little update from Ken Holland on his UFA hunt.... BYE BYE Hudler! :yahoo:

[/left][/size][/font][/color]

I don't like that quote too much though...sounds alot like "We kicked the tires and nothing made sense...." That is scary!

Oh boy, been hearing about that internal evolution for 3 seasons now. No thanks, make some moves.

Oh boy, been hearing about that internal evolution for 3 seasons now. No thanks, make some moves.

Sorry couldn't multiquote for some reason to include LeftWinger's initial quote as well... but this talk of "oh were strengthening from the inside" and all that, does it make anyone else think that Holland may spring some sort of surprise? Because as someone mentioned in another thread apparently we're $8million under the cap floor at the moment (don't know if this is true as didn't see the new CBA agreements, current players signed, etc) and he can't NOT sign people. I reckon Kenny has something planned that he's going to surprise us with a la Hossa a few seasons ago. I didn't even hear about that until I went on the Wings website and it had him on the intro page and I though "WTF?!"