• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dominator2005

Habs sign Moen

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

This is where the forum breaks down. Shame that Matt just upgraded too...

Nah the breakdown will be if Parise and Suter BOTH go elsewhere, worse yet to the PENS, worse yet if Ken Holland kicks the tires and gets no one.... Then the forum will break down.....yikes!

Hockeymom1960 and DyingAlive like this

Scratching my head just as much as Schultz not wanting to ever win a Cup....go figure...

Apparently Detroit showed interest in Moen at the deadline; fortunately there are some other potential UFAs who bring the same qualities, such as Calgary's David Moss or Phoenix's Taylor Pyatt. All big fellas, around the same age and pay, who would make reasonable additions of size to a 3rd or 4th line. I wouldn't mind Detroit picking one of these guys up, if they're still available by Sunday, though I'm not sure where that would leave some of our current players.

Moen iis a good player who works hard kudos to him for carving out a nice space for him for the next four years

Edited by cnot19

He must not be very bright...the Canadiens for 4 years?! Why?

Hmm - maybe he likes that Montreal has serious hockey-crazy fans than show up for games?

Maybe he likes that Montreal is a very nice city to live; lots of nightlife; theatre; vibrance?

Maybe he feels at "home" there, knows his role on the team, and enjoys his teammates/coaches/staff?

Where should he play - Phoenix, Long Island, New Jersey, Miami, go back to Anaheim, etc, etc?