• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

i hope we dont panic if suter and parise signs elsewhere

Rate this topic

TBH, if that is a factor, I believe its a low one. It's not as if Dats and Z are chopped liver.

Your right but as far as the media attention goes they are not even close. My point was players have to be ok with going to Crosby land to play in Pittsburgh.

I would hate to consider that our team's success for the next year hinges on signing these two players. The money being discussed seems way too high for me. I hope Holland is chasing down a combinations of forwards that combined will be the right compliment to the Wings & leaves them opportunity to improve in years to come.

Anybody heard anything on Prust. Asham would have been good. Blue Shirts got a fair price for him.

I would hate to consider that our team's success for the next year hinges on signing these two players. The money being discussed seems way too high for me. I hope Holland is chasing down a combinations of forwards that combined will be the right compliment to the Wings & leaves them opportunity to improve in years to come.

Anybody heard anything on Prust. Asham would have been good. Blue Shirts got a fair price for him.

Prust signs with Montreal as per twitter

Ott is the last one I can think of. What was he making in Dallas last year? Why aren't they too interested in bringing him back?

2.9 as per capgeek

Darren Dreger reports on twitter the Wings are in on Rick Nash

2.9 as per capgeek

Darren Dreger reports on twitter the Wings are in on Rick Nash

Who in the hell would we really have to give up for Nash? We know Flip or Franzen will be gone and they'll prefer Flip if they're smart. Hell, it might take both of them considering that we're "rivals..." Helm, Abs? It'd be good in some ways to unload Franzen, but it's hard to imagine him being a draw except for the fact that he's dirt cheap by today's standards. Flip's a wildcard as he's a UFA next year. He could go back to Wings or end up costing $5 million easy on the open market, more if he has a solid, injury-free year.

In any event, I've had a feeling for a couple hours now that Parise's going to the Pens to play with Sid, so the Nash news makes sense. I'm not holding my breath on either though at this point. I'm thinking Parise to Pens and the Jackets will likely take less from other teams to deal Nash to anyone that's not the Red Wings.

Who in the hell would we really have to give up for Nash? We know Flip or Franzen will be gone and they'll prefer Flip if they're smart. Hell, it might take both of them considering that we're "rivals..." Helm, Abs? It'd be good in some ways to unload Franzen, but it's hard to imagine him being a draw except for the fact that he's dirt cheap by today's standards. Flip's a wildcard as he's a UFA next year. He could go back to Wings or end up costing $5 million easy on the open market, more if he has a solid, injury-free year.

In any event, I've had a feeling for a couple hours now that Parise's going to the Pens to play with Sid, so the Nash news makes sense. I'm not holding my breath on either though at this point. I'm thinking Parise to Pens and the Jackets will likely take less from other teams to deal Nash to anyone that's not the Red Wings.

I would give up both of them, Then a nice centerman from Calgary.

Edited by pondrocket

I'm already starting to panic seeing Twwets that Pittsburgh is ready to offer Parise 10/75-85 mil. While Parise isn't the biggest need, he's my favorite non-Wing and would love to see him rocking the Winged Wheel.

That said, my guessing and feelings about tomorrow are cloudier than they've ever been going into July 1.

Just have to wait and see...

I'm fairly confident Holland would offer the same for Parise's services. It'll boil down to where he wants to play or in other words, Datsyuk vs. Crosby?

I'm fairly confident Holland would offer the same for Parise's services. It'll boil down to where he wants to play or in other words, Datsyuk vs. Crosby?

If Pittsburgh is offering only $7.5M/season for Parise? That's insulting. Parise can get lots more elsewhere. And contrary to popular belief, not everyone is dying to play with Crysob.