• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Ilitch, Chelios to fly to Suter, Holland to fly to Parise

Rate this topic

Just heard on NHL Network, apparently no teams are visiting Parise. Do not want a situation like last year with Brad Richards. Also, Parise wants $12-million signing bonus, as well as $12-million the first year of deal.

I don't believe that. If that were true, he would be asking to be the highest paid player in the league. If that it true, then it's only about money and I'm no longer interested.

Zach Parise wants $24 million in signing bonus! This guy is becoming way over priced.

THAT'S 63 PERCENT OF THE PHOENIX COYOTES CURRENT PAYROLL!!!

I'd rather target defenseman Ryan Suter and Jason Garrison.

I'd stay in the Parise bidding just to jack up the price for Pittsburgh.

Ilitch is a billionaire, no good reason not to offer both Suter and Parise the max in salary and bonuses the first couple years, so long as they keep the cap hits reasonable.

I don't believe that. If that were true, he would be asking to be the highest paid player in the league. If that it true, then it's only about money and I'm no longer interested.

Biggest UFA in the year with the highest cap. Richards got $24M in salary & bonuses for his first two years, no reason Parise wouldn't be higher with a higher cap.

If I heard it right on TSN, apparently theres an offer for suter at 13 years around $100 million!! Didn't catch what they said exactly but that's what I thought I heard!

Yup thats what was said. They didn't say who offered it but they said a 13 year term around 100 million. Crazy!

Considering it's my birthday, I'm estatic about this news. Come on DRW, lets get back to the top of the Western Conference.

Happy Birthday, Bucko! Hope it's a great day all around!!

I think something like this just shows what type of organization the Wings are and that we as fans are lucky to be a part of it. I really hope things work out for us. Getting these two would really bolster our chance of getting another Cup SOON and that really just what I want!!!! Bring Em Home Kenny!!!! Go Detroit Red Wings!!

Considering it's my birthday, I'm estatic about this news. Come on DRW, lets get back to the top of the Western Conference.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you (we) get everything you (we) wished for.

Maybe we should have sent D-Mac and Kocur with our delegations to cut off that pesky Lemieux.

Whether we sign either of them or not, you can't say they're not trying, and that's all we can ask at this point.

Honestly, I think our slight decline (for lack of a better word) will work in our favor. There's more ice time and room for these players to be a huge part of the team now, and everyone knows Detroit treats their players well. It just depends really on what these guys are looking for and whether we can give it to them or not.

I am watching the NHL network and they just stated that the Wings aren't flying out to pursue Parise in person, still going to pitch an offer but no face to face! Didn't say why however. That pisses me off.

Why does it piss you off? Parise said he doesn't want to meet face to face with suitors. Don't get mad just to get mad.

Just heard on NHL Network, apparently no teams are visiting Parise. Do not want a situation like last year with Brad Richards. Also, Parise wants $12-million signing bonus, as well as $12-million the first year of deal.

No way, he may want a 12 million signing bonus but no way he is also asking for 12 million in salary, maybe 1-2 million. He wants the signing bonus so he is set in case of a lockout cause he would get that upfront.