• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
EastonWings

Tsn coverage

Rate this topic

I love how Pierre McGwire. Chimes in on the parise chat signing with wings and mentions Crosby and pens as being a great location for parise. NBC truley stands for : nothing but Crosby! Man I wish I could sock McGwire!

Pierre McGuire has a serious hard on for Crosby and the Penguins. He says Parise is going to go to Pittsbugh, he wouldn't be shocked at all. Gets all excited when he talks about them. Guy is so damn biased.

Edit: I really hope he isn't right. If he signs in Pittsburgh just imagine all their fans running their mouths. UGH!

Edited by Hockey13Playa

Am I the only one who just can't stand Marc Crawfords voice on TSN?

Crawford blew he voice out hollering at Mr. Bowman and still hasn't recovered

Isn't NBC, or one of it's many aliases, covering this days festivities?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oJhLJicZU1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video of that game.

Yep my bad on mispelling that weasels name. I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices this guys love for the pens. Drives me crazy like it did all those years John madden was in love the packers and cowboys. When the day comes where u can slap someone thru the tv mr McGuire will have a red face

Edited by EastonWings

Meanwhile, the TSN panel (especially Pierre) pulls no punches bashing Alex Semin. Milbury got crucified by the league for bashing Crysob in the playoffs, so shouldn't this TSN panel be forced to apologize to Semin?