• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mtuhockey7

Still no decision from Suter. Speculation abounds.

Rate this topic

I think it was Mckenzie saying he could get 14mil for the first two years of the contract with 12mil signing bonus coming out to 26mil for the first year. I think that was on NHL.com's website under suter news on a video.

It would be 12 mil today, 12 mil next July 2nd and 2 mil salary that makes 26mil over 365 days

somehow doesn't this indicate they both want to play for the same team?

Perhaps, if it's true... again, I just heard it on the internet so who knows where that came from. It's not a stretch though. They're friends, so Ryan is probably seeing if whatever team signs Parise, can afford to sign him as well..

Parise has NOT decided per David Shoalts twitter (@dshoalts):

Zach Parise: I'm getting closer but haven't made a decision. I haven't set and deadlines.

Parise says he will return home tomorrow and discuss things with his family. Would not say which teams in contention but Devils still in mix

This was all 3 minutes ago.

Edited by Zetts

How many times has the thread title changed in the last 5 minutes? At least 3 by my count...lol

I have no idea what you're talking about... :dntknw:

:tounge: Like I said, the site is loading weird for me today, so once I screwed with the thread title it's been hard to correct. I can't tell if it's really updated.

I shouldn't have touched it to begin with. Any other mods with the site loading properly, feel free to change. backing away slowly...

I have no idea what you're talking about... :dntknw:

:tounge: Like I said, the site is loading weird for me today, so once I screwed with the thread title it's been hard to correct. I can't tell if it's really updated.

I shouldn't have touched it to begin with. Any other mods with the site loading properly, feel free to change. backing away slowly...

That thread title is fine for now, unless you want me to change it to something else. That seems appropriate for the time being though.

Haha, all good. When the title said Suter going home to discuss with family I was like WTF? Him too?

Site has been a little slow yesterday and today; probably getting pinged pretty hard with everyone refreshing constantly.

Anyone know if he is going to sign today ? I heard Kypreos saying that teams are now throwing 12-13 year deals at 100 million at Parise and Suter.

Wow, 12-13 year deals? I don't think it's worth it. I'd rather just build our own talent through the draft.

Bettman's going to try and blame the players for these long term deals, when in fact it's his own fault!