• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Red Wings Sign Mikael Samuelsson to 2-yr, $6m deal (w/full NTC)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

This has to be a very VERY bad joke. There are a million other players I would have rather given a chance then to get this guy back.

Such as?

I was trying to work something on Capgeek and we have too many players ESPECIALLY on wings. With Brunner, Franzen, Sammy, Eaves, Mursak. And consider Nyquist, Fil, Cleary, Bert, Miller, Tootoo on left wing. We HAVE to be trading someone. I feel like Franzen, Cleary, Nyquist could be out and Ryan or Nash coming back.

This move does not make us younger, hungrier, faster or harder to play against. And he didn't exacly light the world on fire after leaving here. Heck, he pretty much sucked. So why bring him back AND give him a NTC? I could see if it was a sign and trade for someone we REALLY WANT....but this really makes no sense. Get someone up and coming, not someone who's peaked already.

Edited by AtomicPunk

I was trying to work something on Capgeek and we have too many players ESPECIALLY on wings. With Brunner, Franzen, Sammy, Eaves, Mursak. And consider Nyquist, Fil, Cleary, Bert, Miller, Tootoo on left wing. We HAVE to be trading someone. I feel like Franzen, Cleary, Nyquist could be out and Ryan or Nash coming back.

I get that feeling, too. We just have too many players right now. Forgive me for speculating on lines as they stand now but we have:

Franzen-Datsyuk-Brunner

Samuelsson-Zetterberg-Filpulla

Tootoo-Helm-Bertuzzi

Miller-Emmerton-Eaves

Nyquist

And we're still waiting on Abdelkader and Homer and are likely to get a top line scorer. So that's two, possibly three spots to clear.

And on defense we have:

Kronwall-Ericsson

White-Smith

Kindl

Still waiting on Quincey and presumably a top defenseman.

Honestly, I'm not sure I like that defense. I feel like we really need to upgrade Kindl's spot or else hope that Smith has an outstanding breakout year.

EDIT: On the bright side, combining Tootoo and Bertuzzi on a line could be fun.

OMGGGGG been out all day and night and i find out samuelsson's back???? wtfffffffffffffffff i was pro holland but this is f*cken ridiculous , he should be fired just for this stupid signing!

My god i thought we were rid of samuelsson for good and now this ! wtf is wrong with him man, he's too loyal and always brings back ex players ! at this point i wont even be shocked anymore if hudler and holmstrom returns !

2 more years of this crappppppp god help me man

and 3 million cap hit??? WTFFFF really lost for words im stunned

when I heard this I was initially shocked but I thought hey at least it isn't Hudler

but 3m? ntc? ...

I'd rather have Jagr/Doan/Anyone but Sammy or Hudler

It's like a big joke. Holland biggest troll in sports. I'm holding out hope to get blown away tomorrow. We need more than just Suter.

rather of given a 40 year old jagr a 2 yr 6 million dollar deal .... holland's lost his f'n mind , problem with this team is they stick to the same guys and bring back old players because they are "familiar" with them ... its a load of horse crap

It's not like they signed Boyd Devereaux or traded for Leino.

at this rate devereaux will come out of retirement or wherever the hell he is and come back here ... dont jinx us lol

OHHHHHH goddddd just thinking of him now on the point on the power play shooting the puck and always missing the net lmao oh god whyyyyyyyy

might have to take a 2 yr break and go for tampa bay

OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND WTFFFF IS UP WITH THE FULL NO TRADE CLAUSE !!

are youuuuu f*cken kidding me??????? who the f is samuelsson to get a full no trade???

oh god kenny

Edited by nyqvististhefuture