• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Red Wings Sign Jordin Tootoo to 3-yr deal, $1.9M/yr

Rate this topic

I wanted the Wings to add some grit, but Tootoo would be about at the bottom of my list.

Dirty player. Questionable defensively.

Agreed. I don't like him. He's a hit-and-run little punk. And just like the JLA staff won't let people pound on the glass, let's hope they take any whistles and shove 'em.

Guy is a total douchebag. We just lost classy team status that for sure. Terrible signing.

How do you know he is a douchbag?

He has been going all around Nunavut the past week going to different communities meeting and signing autographs for inuit kids,

yeah hes a real douchbag......

Holland has to have something stirring to move some forwards out. That's 2 today, and a full-court press to land Parise tomorrow as a 3rd.

Yep. Can't imagine a trade not on the immediate horizon given these signings. I think Suter's coming, but I think Nash might be too for Flip and Franzen and xxx. Nash's cap will be offset by Flip/Franzen and that still leaves room for Parise who might be more inclined to come with Suter and Nash joining as well.

Guest Shoreline

I like this signing if Tootoo plays much like Dallas Drake did. I'll wait to see how he performs before deciding in this case, he deserves a chance.

Here's my reaction to him and Smauelsson. Something has GOT to be brewing in the trade department. I don't think we'll land Parise (I will be stunned if we do) so we are going to need a top 6 Forward. I am wondering if a Nash or Ryan trade is in the works. I still think we get Suter.

I like this signing if Tootoo plays much like Dallas Drake did. I'll wait to see how he performs before deciding in this case, he deserves a chance.

I agree he deserves a chance. I'd love to be proven (proved?!) off base on my take.