• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

No concern on upgrading our PK?

Rate this topic

You're bent on getting one of two guys who are already signed?

I wouldve loved to see prust or moen but only if we could sign them not through trade..

I like helm on the pk and eaves when he's healthy. Not sure what we'll do but I'm sure they'll try to make sure the pk is improved as well

Guest irishock

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Suter-Kronwall as a fixture PK. Babs throws out too many random guys out there doing the job.

Ive read about about wanting top 6 forwards, grit, and obv suter to revive our defense. But what about a penalty killer?

If you dont recall our PK sucks. I think our PK will improve with suter. But I was looking for an upgrade on the forward end as well. Are you guys really confident that it will change with adding just suter?

We all seen the past few seasons that Helm Abs Eaves and Miller arent getting it done.

Thats why i was so bent on getting prust or moen. both big guys and Pker

I feel like Eaves and Miller didn't get enough playing time... at least Eaves I don't remember what Miller was up to...

As for my thoughts I think it's got to be a committed group of forwards following a better defensive plan from our coaches. PP and PK only work if the coaches and the players are on the same page and willing to change things on the fly.

Ive read about about wanting top 6 forwards, grit, and obv suter to revive our defense. But what about a penalty killer?

If you dont recall our PK sucks. I think our PK will improve with suter. But I was looking for an upgrade on the forward end as well. Are you guys really confident that it will change with adding just suter?

We all seen the past few seasons that Helm Abs Eaves and Miller arent getting it done.

Thats why i was so bent on getting prust or moen. both big guys and Pker

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Suter-Kronwall as a fixture PK. Babs throws out too many random guys out there doing the job.

Ericsson is a great penalty killer also... might rather have Ericsson out there than Kronwall. Ericsson is no nonsense, get the puck out and down the ice penalty killer. I'm gonna be much more relaxed watching a penalty kill w/o having to watch Stuart handling the puck behind his own net, almost always failed to clear the puck.