• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ismael313

Bobby Ryan

Rate this topic

Holland should be focusing on Ryan. Parise is playing games and if he signs somewhere else Ryan and Nash's value goes sky rocket. Ryan is a great player that the wings havent even shown interest in, unless I don't know about it.

I would be surprised if Holland has not contacted Anaheim about Ryan.... with all the players being acquired yesterday, I have to believe a trade is a real possibility. If Kenny contacted Columbus on multiple occasions regarding Nash, then you can bet he has kicked the tires on Bobby Ryan.

Holland is doing the right thing trying to improve the team without giving up key pieces like Filppula, by signing Suter/Parise.

If that doesn't happen, I'm sure he will try his best to indeed make a trade happen for Ryan/Nash.

I'd be much more interested in Ryan than Nash.

Though honestly I've never really liked Nash. I can't put a finger on exactly why. He's clearly talented, but just not a game changer or something. I dunno.

LOL!

So you expect us to give up table scraps for a perennial 30-40 goal scorer and Anaheim would just accept?

Try again.

Filppula is NOT table scraps. 60 points and awesome defense. In my mind its almost an even trade between Fil and Ryan... but some people call me CRAAAAAAZAAAAY.

Franzen came into the league as a center... just something to think about...

Does Franzen's contract have a NTC in it anywhere? I mentioned trading Franzen on twitter and was told that the Wings can't move that contract....

Does Franzen's contract have a NTC in it anywhere? I mentioned trading Franzen on twitter and was told that the Wings can't move that contract....

I think that might be because no one thinks other teams will want his long term contract.. Not 100% sure tho

I'm pretty sure it does not. And capgeek doesn't have one listed. They're usually pretty good about that.

They may just have meant because of the length of the contract Mule would be hard to move?

I'm pretty sure it does not. And capgeek doesn't have one listed. They're usually pretty good about that.

They may just have meant because of the length of the contract Mule would be hard to move?

Yep just confirmed it. He meant that the contract would be hard to move. But I am not sure about that with todays values

Filppula is NOT table scraps. 60 points and awesome defense. In my mind its almost an even trade between Fil and Ryan... but some people call me CRAAAAAAZAAAAY.

I agree, people are overrating Ryan a bit and underrating Filppula. Ryan has a career high of 71 points. The proposed trade of Filppula, Kindl and Tatar is not crazy imo. I wonder what Anaheim is asking, but if it's much more than that I say HELL NO.

It would probably have to be Flip and Helm or Flip and Nyquist. No one wants Kindl.

It would probably have to be Flip and Helm or Flip and Nyquist. No one wants Kindl.

I disagree, he's a young, cheap contract with still a lot of upside, he definately has value and with more playing time and a bigger role, I think Kindl could turn into a top 4 dman... I think Frazen-Kindl and MAYBE a pick or mid-level prospect would be more than enough to return Ryan and if it was not, then Anaheim is asking for too much...