bobby ryan anaheim ducks

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 gowings2414

gowings2414

Jr. Prospect

• 28 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

I went to pinckney. He went under the name Bobby Stevenson. He went to pinckney during the 02-03 year. He was in my science class. I actually helped him spy on his girlfriend LOL. If you did graduate in 08 then you technically weren't in school with him, but what you mention is accurate. A lot of people gave him s*** but at the same time he acted like a bit of a prick.

Yeah I personally didn't know the kid, just knew the douches the used to rip on him. I wouldn't blame Ryan for being a prick, those guys that used to rip on him were complete D-bags. Hahaha that's funny you helped him spy on his gf, I need to find a yearbook now and do some creepin'. 

Then I need to ask you, would someone not go play in a town JUST because a few losers ripped on him in the past? I'd honestly like to think not, I mean, seeing as business is business. Besides, when your raking in multi-millions I would assume those little grudges just dissolve into your pile of cash. 

"I am number 13, because I am number 13" - Pavel Datsyuk

#122 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yeah I personally didn't know the kid, just knew the douches the used to rip on him. I wouldn't blame Ryan for being a prick, those guys that used to rip on him were complete D-bags. Hahaha that's funny you helped him spy on his gf, I need to find a yearbook now and do some creepin'. 

Then I need to ask you, would someone not go play in a town JUST because a few losers ripped on him in the past? I'd honestly like to think not, I mean, seeing as business is business. Besides, when your raking in multi-millions I would assume those little grudges just dissolve into your pile of cash. 

I would purposely sign with the team just so they would have to watch me every night and imagine it was them. #toobadsosad

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.