• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetts

Jiri Hudler signs with Calgary, 4 years, $4m/year

Rate this topic

He supposedly has a way with the ladies...of the evening. Rumor was his really hot model girlfriend caught him with 2 hookers right before he started up in the KHL & dumped him. True or not, the story's kinda taken on a life of its own around here.

Sounds like happy had a little to much fun, that's funny as s***!

I found the Flames website that is the equivalent of this site for Flames fans. There is a post for the Hudler signing, about 16 pages worth of comments and observations on what the Flame fans think of Hudler. Some of the postings are priceless. Let me know if you guys want me to post the link, or whether that would be inappropriate.

I found the Flames website that is the equivalent of this site for Flames fans. There is a post for the Hudler signing, about 16 pages worth of comments and observations on what the Flame fans think of Hudler. Some of the postings are priceless. Let me know if you guys want me to post the link, or whether that would be inappropriate.

I looked at about 4 or 5 pages of their Hudler thread and it seems like the majority of them are pretty happy about the signing. Their in for a rude awakening.

In Calgary, over 20 goals is a really big thing. He'll be one of the highest scorers there. They'll love him.

I mean, people love the guys who score the most goals for their team, right?

<>

<>

<>

Right?