• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Suter Watch: Decision today, down to Wings/Wild

Rate this topic

Oh puhleeeze on the fiancee thing. According to one source he hadn't talked to her recently so I'm thinking she's not exactly his #1 priority. No, it ain't always the woman's fault. ^_^

***this just in***

Former Red Wing Kirk Maltby has just shot down a corporate jet over Lake Michigan registered out of the greater Pittsburg area with a Russian military-spec shoulder fired rocket launcher. Ecklund reports that he's not sure what surprises him more; the incident or the fact that Maltby actually hit his target.

***this just in***

Former Red Wing Kirk Maltby has just shot down a corporate jet over Lake Michigan registered out of the greater Pittsburg area with a Russian military-spec shoulder fired rocket launcher. Ecklund reports that he's not sure what surprises him more; the incident or the fact that Maltby actually hit his target.

I'm not surprised that Malts would hit his target. He was a 50 goal scorer in juniors after all...

IMO, Suter wants to play for the Red Wings and Parise elsewhere (see Pens) but the 2 of them would like to play together...

Suter is our 1st priority and Wings are doing everything in their power to sign him.

IMO, Suter wants to play for the Red Wings and Parise elsewhere (see Pens) but the 2 of them would like to play together...

Suter is our 1st priority and Wings are doing everything in their power to sign him.

yup I agree with out Suter we may not make play offs

Who lives close the the airport. Drive over there and wait for the plane to land with some binoculars and tell us who gets off the plane. You will make a lot of LGW.com people extremely happy.

Yeah, unless it's just Illitch and Chelios, then everyone on this forum will lose their damn minds, haha.

Flight is on its way back now: http://flightaware.c...e/flight/N559LC

If I were a betting man I'd say Suter's not on that plane whether or not we signed him... They'd announce the signing, but the presser wouldn't be until Thursday at the earliest. No rush on anything (presser-wise, anyway.)

Freep Sports@freepsports

A report says the plane registered to Mike Ilitch's Olympia Aviation LLC did not leave with Ryan Suter. Read into that what you will.

From twitter user @RobbVogel

A purported picture of the Wings' brass boarding the plane in Madison and heading back to Detroit. No Suter according to that -- but that's not surprising. Don't need him in Detroit to sign a document if it gets to that point, and a potential presser would wait until after the holiday.

well were they walking like pimps or like someone that just got smacked down.....I WANT TO KNOW!!!! HAHAHA

From twitter user @RobbVogel

A purported picture of the Wings' brass boarding the plane in Madison and heading back to Detroit. No Suter according to that -- but that's not surprising. Don't need him in Detroit to sign a document if it gets to that point, and a potential presser would wait until after the holiday.

Agreed. They don't need to physically take him back to Detroit. Especially right before the 4th of July.

Hmm, the plot thickens...

Frick! Just make the announcement already! My wife is getting very annoyed with me on this computer and twitter updates all day!

Oh, yeah. That's why she's annoyed with you. Sure. :P

These guys deserve as much time as they need to make their decisions. It just sucks that there are so many other deals that hinge on their decision.