• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Suter Watch: Decision today, down to Wings/Wild

Rate this topic

We can still ice a contender this year through trade and free agency... Sign semin and doan and try an trade for Yandle and that's a nice line up with still a lot of cap room an lots of forward depth. Trade Mursak, Tatar Cleary Franzen or flippula for a Yandle-esque defenseman we might be glad we didn't sign suter

We're talking about the Wings, more specifically our top-6. We have goal-scoring power; what we're really lacking, I think, is the other things that make a truly formidable top-6 truly formidable. Do I think we could use a sniper? Yes. But let's not kid ourselves - the reason the Wings couldn't score against the Preds goes way beyond the opp. D pressuring Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Opposing D were shutting down Zetterberg and Datsyuk and no one else was able to step it up. Not Hudler, Not Flip, Not Bert, Not Franzen. That says a lot.

Why do we think they're going to Minnesota? Can someone point me to some tweets or reports or blurbs or whatever from credible, unbiased sources? (Not doubting, just curious as to how things suddenly went from guarded optimism to "s***, it's obviously Minny."

Why do we think they're going to Minnesota? Can someone point me to some tweets or reports or blurbs or whatever from credible, unbiased sources? (Not doubting, just curious as to how things suddenly went from guarded optimism to "s***, it's obviously Minny."

Just the timing of it more than anything says Minnesota to me. We know Parise and Suter have kept in contact the past couple days. Just reading between the lines, seems like Suter is pulling the strings. Parise was sold on going to the Wild, but only if Suter did too and maybe he finally decided that he would.

The fact both will announce today says package deal. That certainly doesn't eliminate Detroit, but it doesn't look too promising either.

Just the timing of it more than anything says Minnesota to me. We know Parise and Suter have kept in contact the past couple days. Just reading between the lines, seems like Suter is pulling the strings. Parise was sold on going to the Wild, but only if Suter did too and maybe he finally decided that he would.

The fact both will announce today says package deal. That certainly doesn't eliminate Detroit, but it doesn't look too promising either.

Maybe I'm crunk or something, but I really don't follow. :bored: