• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Suter Watch: Decision today, down to Wings/Wild

Rate this topic

I thought if we didn't get suter than we would be screwed but the more I think about it the more options I see. I just hope Detroit will make a trade of some significance. Yandle fits with the wings just sucks we have to lose assets but it might be time to unload some prospects we have no room for... Mursak, Emmerton, Tatar

I thought if we didn't get suter than we would be screwed but the more I think about it the more options I see. I just hope Detroit will make a trade of some significance. Yandle fits with the wings just sucks we have to lose assets but it might be time to unload some prospects we have no room for... Mursak, Emmerton, Tatar

They would probably want flip also

If Suter drops first he is coming to the good guys IMO.

I think this might be the case too. Some report said Wild offered $100 million to Parise & $80 to Suter. Parise probably trying to entice Suter to join him in Minny and Suter likes Detroit option better.

Any which way, Kenny & Co. have made a damn good offer and that's all we as fans can ask. If it is enough great. If not good luck. If he want's to waste away in Minny seems kinda odd, but so be it. If they don't go as a package would Parise really sign with the Wild by himself?

I think this might be the case too. Some report said Wild offered $100 million to Parise & $80 to Suter. Parise probably trying to entice Suter to join him in Minny and Suter likes Detroit option better.

Any which way, Kenny & Co. have made a damn good offer and that's all we as fans can ask. If it is enough great. If not good luck. If he want's to waste away in Minny seems kinda odd, but so be it. If they don't go as a package would Parise really sign with the Wild by himself?

No I bet he returns to jersey shore or goes to the burg with his bff

We may have dodged a bullet here though. Still will be happy if he does decide to sign here but that long of a contract could potentially be disastrous. I'd rather give a contract like that to homegrown talent where you really think he deserved it. I never really paid too close attention to Suter's play but he never really blew me away. We still have options and I think Kenny is determined to be aggressive this offseason to get better. I still think Holland has the potential to built a contender w/o Suter.

Maybe Suter slept with Parise's sister or something and he's trying to get him to commit to Wild first and then bailing off to Pittsburgh. Would certainly explain all.the back and forth.